Monster House Pt. 3

Felicia watch as Jericho launched a blast of ice toward Stella who leaped over it. She then turned full electrical and darted down to where he was. Jericho simply rolled out of the way.

Felicia: That was a good one. Maybe you should work on stableizing a bit more.

Stella: Ok mom!

She skipped back to her starting position as Felicia looked over to to Sun. The boy was working on his hand to hand combat with Moon while Quentin recorded his progress on his device.

Viv: They have gotten better since training has started.

Felicia smiled as she looked down at the android who was sitting in a lawn chair. While the Avengers were out doing missions and everyone else in Asgard, it was up to Felicia to train the kids for whatever danger may approach. Moon had offered his aid, arguing that they were his family as well, while Quentin and the other Knights came by to help out here and there.

Felicia: I'm glad you decided to come out and watch today. It means a lot to them.

Viv: I have gathered that much. They see us as their mothers since we are to marry their father.

Felicia smiled. The three children had taken a liking to the two girls almost immediately due to their relationship with their father. Said father still didn't know about them since there was no way to really contact anyone on Asgard for the time being.

Viv's recovery had taken a while but with the Mind Stone, she was able to heal properly and pull through. Felicia just hoped the same could be said for Sam and Katie.

Viv: Who do you suppose Y/N is doing now?

Felicia gave it some thought.

Felicia: Honestly, something stupid.
---------
Arthur: What are you doing?

Y/N: Something stupid.

You were one leg out the open window of your "bedroom" with the plan of jumping out. You wanted to see what you could and couldn't do here. There had go be some kind of way to break the reality of this place.

Arthur: That's not going to work. Where would you even go?

Y/N: I don't know until I try.

You pushed yourself through but you suddenly ended up falling in the middle of the room. The laugh track seemed to mock your failure.

Arthur: Told you it wouldn't work. This place is just weird. No use in trying to do something you obviously have no chance of doing.

Y/N: You sure you're my grandson? Cause you're kind of a downer.

Arthur: I'm constantly surrounded by idiots. Does things to your head.

He shook his head as he sat down on his bed. You dusted yourself off and tried to think.

Y/N: If only we could find someone in this world that could just break logic.

Arthur: Someone who is aware of what's going on.

You both suddenly looked up at each other.

Y/N: The big house where everyone lives.

Arthur: Everyone from the Program.

Y/N/Arthur: GWENDOLYN!

Gwendolyn: Did someone call for me?

The audience began to cheer as Gwendolyn poked her head through the open window.

Gwendolyn: Hey guys. You look like you could use somebody who can break logic.

Y/N: You have no idea how happy I am to see you.

You winced at your words.

Y/N: I can't believe I said that.

Gwendolyn: Don't sweat it hotcakes. So, you guys see the cardboard cutouts?

Arthur: Yes. And they are horrifying.

Gwendolyn: Thank god! I thought I was the only one. I'm also guessing you guys are looking for a tear in this dimension in order to get to a new one so you can fulfill your deal with a lord of chaos so you can get his power and defeat an ancient race of supreme beings?

You raised a brow.

Y/N: Oddly specific guess.

Gwendolyn: I've been easedropping.

She climbed through the window and smiled as the audience laughed.

Gwendolyn: I'll help you two. I do have one condition though.

Arthur: Figures.

Gwendolyn: See now, I've been to about 20 proms and they all suck. Just a bunch of good moral drama bullcrap. I want something new! Something I've never seen before!

Y/N: You want us to wait until prom?

Gwendolyn: Prom is tomorrow.

Arthur: So we transfered here, near the end of the school year?

Gwendolyn: No no no no. You've been here for half a year. The show isn't about you guys so it's more like a day. Honestly, it's only been a few hours. Time is weird here.

Y/N: Oh. Uh, cool?

Arthur: Not really.

Y/N: Whatever. You have yourself a deal. We'll make some big splash at prom and then you'll show us to the tear.

Gwendolyn: Goody! Oh! And I doubt you guys had noticed but, everyone is like a badly written character so they may react kinda oddly. Just ignore them.

Y/N: Ok. Let's get this over with.