Visiting Hours

You slowly lowered yourself before you could feel the grass brush against your nose before pushing yourself back up. Your arms were finally feeling the effects of having to hold your body after about 790 handstand push ups.

Cat: You need to sweat more. This is hotter when you sweat.

You laughed through clenched teeth as you lowered yourself again. Felicia was sitting nearby with her book but it seems that Cat had taken over and was now watching you. Nadia and Doreen were playing with Elise as Tandy taught her how to make flower crowns. Viv, with a crown on her head, was laying on a branch of the tree Cat was sitting under.

Y/N: I can't force my body to sweat.

Cat: But I can~

That actually caught you off guard causing your arms to give in and you to drop. You just groaned as you rolled to your back. You looked up into the bright blue sky.

Cat: It's too easy.

She returned to her book as you sat up and sighed before looking over to Elise and the others. You smiled before picking yourself up and walking over.

Elise: Daddy! Momma taught me how to make a crown!

You sat down and smiled at her creation.

Y/N: This is good Elise. You know, you are a real princess.

Elise nodded.

Elise: Of Asgard!

She giggled as you smiled. You looked down at the flower crown in your hands before placing it on your head. Then, something happened. Elise sneezed and a small ball of fire appeared.

Everyone just looked at her stoned face as Elise went back to making another crown as if nothing happened.

Nadia: Elise?

Elise: Yes?

Nadia: What was that?

Elise: Fire.

Y/N: Have you done that before?

Elise nodded.

Elise: I can do a bunch of stuff! Look!

She lifted her hand and you watched as it became coated in frost. She then stood up and pointed at a nearby flower which was shot by a bolt of electricity. Everyone then looked at you.

Y/N: She's, a Godslayer?

Venus: Oh. I just missed it.

You turned around to find Venus and Mars standing there with Arthur.

Mars: Dang it. I wanted to see their faces when they figured it out.

You grabbed his jacket and looked up at him as you whispered.

Y/N: What's going on?

Arthur: Uh, genetics? She's a full blooded Godslayer.

Doreen: So, she has the Evolution Power?

Venus: Pretty much. Unlike Jericho, Sun, and Stella, Elise is a naturally born Godslayer meaning she'll become even stronger than grandpa at a younger age.

Y/N: My own daughter is going to be even stronger, than me?

Arthur: Actually, every generation of Godslayers will be more powerful.

Mars: Me and Venus could turn into our Godslayer Forms by the time we were 15.

You felt like you just got kicked in balls at the news. You had to go through so much and train so hard to achieve that form. You had to push yourself harder than ever. Why? Why did they just get it?