Team Symkaria

Molly streached as she walked off of the Quinjet. They had finally made it to Symkaria where they were going to check up on the Reality Stone. They had already sent word ahead of time thanks to Dane agreeing to be an honorary Avenger. Speaking of which...

Dane: Welcome.

Molly smiled at the sight of the handsome man. Just cause she was married now doesn't mean she couldn't look.

Katie: Hey Dane. How's the wife?

Dane: As stubborn as ever. I fall in love with her more every day.

He smiled as he hugged her before turning to the others.

Dane: It's good to see everyone. Y/N told me that you were here to check in on the Reality Stone.

Shang-Chi: Yeah. There's some bad people who want it. We just came to see if you guys had it safe..

Dane: Silver has her best guards watching over it, as do I. Regardless, I will be glad to show it to you.

Luna: We appreciate it.

Dane: Nonsense. Anything for my friends.

Shang-Chi: And we're glad to accept.

Quentin: L-Lead the way.

Dane nodded and lead the team through the castle grounds.

Quentin: So Symkaria a-and New Avalon a-are now j-joint countries?

Dane: Yes. After me and Symkaria were married, our countries became one. While we are still acting independently from your world governments, we manage just fine.

Molly: And the armies?

Dane: Unnessacary but present. We do not go to war but we are ready if need be.

Shang-Chi: I guess it helps to have two of the best warriors as leaders.

Dane: Please. We have nothing on people like you or Y/N.

Luna: Don't sell yourself short! You're a master swordsman and an Avenger.

Dane just smiled sweetly which made the girls' hearts flutter. Quentin and Shang-Chi shared an annoyed look as they entered the castle.

Dane: My dear, our guests have arrived.

Silvija turned around from the man she was speaking to and smiled. She dismissed the man and walked over to the group.

Silvija: Hello. I'm glad you all got here safe.

Shang-Chi: It's good to see you again your highness.

Silvija: Please, we're past formalities. You're among friends.

Quentin: W-We appreciate y-you for agreeing t-to see us.

Dane: We should head over to the vault then.

Katie: Yes. While we go, maybe you can tell us about any precautions you may have in place?

Dane and Silvija lead the group down through the lower levels of the palace. As they walked, Dane and Silvija told them what they had in place should anyone try to take the Stone. Just by looking at the place, Molly could tell that they were pretty much prepared for anything. At least, she hoped they were.

They finally made it to the final level of the place where they found a large vault protected by both soliders and mechs. Dane and Silvija approached the door while the team stood back.

Shang-Chi: This place is pretty secured.

Luna: I find it hard to believe anyone could ever make it past the first floor.