Galactus Pt. 3

Gwen: On your left!

Danny lifted his arm and blocked the attack from Firelord as Gwen grabbed their attacker and threw him away again. Danny watched her vanish from his sight before she appeared before Firelord.

Gwen: Godslayer Storm!

Danny watched as her arms moved faster than the speed of sound as she sent an unseen barrage of punches at the Hearld. To anyone else, they only saw Firelord spaz out. To Danny, he watched as the seemingly undefeatable foe got a beatdown. Gwen delivered one final hit that sent Firlord through several buildings. Gwen then clenched her fists and jumped up in excitement.

Gwen: I did it! Well, it's not as awesome as when uncle Y/N or the Godslayers do it, but it was still cool!

Danny: Where did you...

Gwen: As much as we all see each other, we pick up a few things here and there.

Danny: Right. Well, our battle is not done yet. We have to defeat Firelord.

Gwen: Right. After that, uncle Y/N will be able to...oops! Almost slipped.

Danny raised a brow but didn't get to question it before Firelord emerged from the damage with a yell. The two Chi users took their stances, which greatly mirrored each others, and powered up.
------------
Robbie fired off two shots before throwing his chain at Air-Walker. It wrapped around his waist and Robbie pulled on it.

Robbie: Get over here!

The Hearld got close enough for Robbie to deliver a devastating blow to his chest before he pulled out one of his knives and stabbed it into him. Robbie them kicked him away and jumped up to deliver a powerful kick.

Air-Walker slammed into the ground as Robbie leaped away to make some distance. Robbie wrapped the chain around his body as he held his knife in his hand.

Robbie: You're not done yet, are you?

Air-Walker pushed himself up, blood pouring from his chest, and a smirk on his face.

Air-Walker: Not even close.

Robbie clenched his fist.

Robbie: Good.

The two started to approach each other, before an arrow stabbed into the ground in front of Air-Walker. A flaming arrow.

Robbie: What the hell?

???: Something like that.

A cloaked figure landed in front of him with his back turned. In their hand was a black bow with a flaming string. Judging by the voice, it was a boy.

Robbie: Who are you?

???: We can worry about that later. For now, we need to keep Air-Walker busy. Uncle Y/N needs the time to enact his plan. Trust me, it's pretty badass.

Robbie looked at the younger boy confused. Regardless, it appeared that he was on his side. Air-Walker looked at the two fighters and cracked his knuckles.

Air-Walker: Very well then. I will enjoy taking two of you down.

???: Blah blah blah. You are really annoying before...ah, forget it.

The bowman drew his bow and fired off another flaming arrow at the Hearld.
-----------
You lifted your sword as Galactus brought his hand down upon you. In a brilliant light, you held it up as the ground finally started to give in. You could feel the water start to surround your feet before you powered up some more which caused it to evaporate into steam. You pushed it away once again and blasted up to attack.