The Beginning Of A Destiny

Woah. Volume 4. This is, gonna be rough. For anyone who doesn't know, this is the last volume. That means that this is essentially the endgame. Well, without further ado, I present to you....

Monster Vol. 4
--------
Somewhere in space, a ship flew by. Inside, tunes from the 80's blasted as the ship's captain ploted their course.

Peter: Hey Rocket?!

Rocket: What?!

Peter: What system was Omega in?

Rocket: I dunno!

Peter made a face and turned back to try and look at the racoon.

Peter: You're the ship's navigator!

Rocket: And you don't pay me enough!

Peter rolled his eyes and returned to flying the ship. In the haul, Gamora flipped her knife around her hand as she watched Matnis and Drax try to play chess.

Drax: I will move my horse here.

Mantis: Then I will move my castle here.

Gamora: This is, infuriating.

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter sighed as he looked out into the vast nothingness. You tend to get used to it after a while. Suddenly, there was an alert on the ship's sensor.

Peter: Uh, that's weird.

Rocket: What is?!

Peter: It says that there's a ship nearby. I don't see anything though.

Rocket made his way up to the cockpit and looked at the display.

Rocket: Huh. Probably just some kind of error.

Suddenly, a large shadow was casted over the ship which caught their attention.

Peter: What the...

Rocket: That's a big ship.

Gamora ended up joining them in the cockpit where she saw the ship. She suddenly began to grow paniced.

Gamora: We need to leave.

Peter: What?

Gamora: Just go!

Peter activated the boosters and began to fly away. The large ship then began to open fire as Rocket took the co pilot seat.

Rocket: Care to explain?

Gamora: Yeah. It's my father.
-

--------

What does it mean to be a hero? Does a hero just save lives? Does a hero do what's right? Who's to say what a hero is? To someone, you could be a hero. To another, you could be the villain. Is a ruler a hero? A father?

This story is about you. Y/N Creed. Once a homeless orphan who found himself with amazing powers. He decided to use it to be a hero for those who could not save themselves. When you learned of your true purpose, you decided to fulfill it on your terms.