Lemons. Just Lemons. Pt. 4

Wakes up in a dark room with a computer in front of me.

I.B.: Wha? Where am I?

???: You will finish this.

I look around the room frantically.

I.B.: Who are you?! Where Am I?!

???: Write the lemons Bullock. The fans demand it.

I.B.: But, this isn't what the story is about.

???: You started this, you will finish it.

I shudder as I begin typing again.
-------------
2 Years Ago During Late Night Food Run...

As you bit down into the amazing breakfast burrito, you realized that tonight was worth it. You looked at you team and smiled.

Y/N: I love you guys so much.

Everyone looked at you and smiled. Everything was good. As you happily ate, Tandy slowly snuck her way iver to you.

Tandy: Hey, you.

Y/N: Hey. You enjoying your breakfast?

Tandy smiled.

Tandy: Yep. Definitely not worth almost dying over though.

Y/N: I would agree, but I'm just too hungry.

The two of you shared a laugh before Tandy looked around the room. She silently grabbed your hand and tugged on it.

Y/N: What's up? Something the matter?

Tandy: N-No. Just don't say anything and follow me.

She let go and tossed her trash into the bin before heading upstairs. You just shrugged.

Y/N: I'm gonna go take a shower and see if I can catch a nap.

Everyone just hummed over their breakfast as you headed up the stairs to find Tandy. It wasn't long before you noticed that her door was open. Just like everyone, her room was personalized to her tastes. That meant a lot of whites and greys but also a nice bed and a wide window that looked out over the city below. Tandy was sitting on her bed.

Y/N: Well, I'm here. What's up?

Tandy was hugging a pillow as she seemed lost in thought. Finally, she looked up with a large blush on her face.

Tandy: We were in a lot of danger earlier. And, once again, you were the one to risk your life to save everyone. I was, honestly scared.

You frowned as you walked over to comfort her. You sat on the bed next to her and gently embraced her from the side as Tandy stayed silent.

Tandy: You're an idiot.

Y/N: Yeah. But I'm your idiot.

Tandy buried her face into the pillow and said something that was muffled.

Y/N: What was that?

Tandy lifted her head enough for you to hear her.

Tandy: I said to lay down.

You raised a brow but did as you were told. You laid down on the bed as Tandy seemed to be hyping herself for something. You watched as she set the pillow down and moved up. She rested on her knees before she slowly pulled her shirt off.

Her pure white bra came into view as she tossed her shirt aside. You couldn't help but stare at her breasts which made her quickly cover them with her arms.