The Monster of Power

You slowly opened your eyes as the smell of smoke and death filled your nostrils. Slowly, and painfully, you pushed yourself up. Your armor was mostly destroyed and fell from your body as you stood up. Your left arm was entirely exposed as was part of your chest.

You looked around the battlefield and found that there was nothing left. The buildings, towers, and castle were all leveled to nothing. You looked around to find limbs and bodies thrown around. You stumbled forward as you spotted Robbie on the ground. He was breathing, but he was alive. Barely. Adam seemed to be clinging into life as well.

That immediately made you worry about the others. You held your arm as it healed and made your way through the rubble. You tried to read anyone's mind but you couldn't. It was like your powers were zapped away. You lifted your hand up and saw that you still had your flames. Your claws were good to. So was your ice and lightning.

Y/N: Hey! HEY! ANYONE THERE?!

You limped through the destruction before you felt yourself kick something. You took a step back and looked down. Your eyes grew wide when you recognized the green and purple color scheme of Quentin's uniform. You stepped back and found his body laying limply on the ground. Your eyes moved right to find Riri right next to him. Her hand was on his as if they held each other in their final moments.

You looked up and found the others in similar states. Only a few were breathing. Katie, Miles, Laura, Kamala, and Venom were still alive. You could see them breathe. The rest, however, weren't so lucky. Your eyes fell on a familiar red and black glove before you walked over and reached out for your love.

Nadia looked peaceful as she laid there with no life in her eyes. You slowly reached out and held her hand as you stared at her in disbelief. First Viv, no her? Slowly, you slid off her ring and kissed her hand. You stood up and tucked the ring into your pocket before your eyes traveled to find the only other figure standing among the smoke.

Thanos watched you with a smile on his face. The three Stones you had were in your body now, while his were on his Gauntlet. You began to walk towards him as your entire body felt cold. It felt, empty. Your mind was clear of anything and everything as grief took over.

You reached the Titan that towered over you. He watched as you lifted your fist and attempted to punch him, only for it to feel like a tap. You repeated the action with even less strength as Thanos watched.

Thanos: What is this?

You tried to hit him again but Thanos smacked you away. You landed face down on the rubble as Thanos glared at you.

Thanos: This is the Monster of Power? The Godslayer?! What kind of joke is this?!

He kicked your gut which caused you to cry out in pain. He reached down and picked you up by your head so that you were looking out at the damage. Just like how the future you had done all that time ago.

Thanos: Look at it. This is nothing more than a massive graveyard for your allies. Few survived my attack and even more will die once I take those Stones from your rotting corpse.

Your eyes fell on your dead friends before your eyes drifted to the side. Where the tower once stood, you found five bodies. Your eyes grew wide as tears filled your eyes when you recognized who they were. It suddenly hit you all at once. They were dead. The Strikers, the Avengers, the Program, everyone.

Thanos: I suppose this will be fine as well. At least I will be able to do this without much effort.

Thanos moved to impale you, but his hand only reached air. Thanos looked around before he spotted you a few yards away. You stood there, 6 wedding rings in your hand and three Infinity Stones. Your eyes were now F/C as you slowly powered up to Godslayer form.