After The Attack

You steached your back which caused it to pop. You landed on the city's center once again with a human sized Galactus joining you. His arm was slowly healing while you were pretty much ok. Well, your mask was done for but besides that, you were good to go.

From the city, you watched as everyone came rushing toward you. While the Hearlds joined their master, you walked to the others.

Nadia: Are you ok?!

Tandy: That was crazy, even for you!

You laughed a bit before looking over to Sam.

Y/N: The hell happened to you.

Everyone turned to look at the still black glowing Nova.

Sam: I got another power up. Black Nova Form.

He powered down and pulled off his helmet to return to his regular clothing. Sam then lifted his hand and flexed it.

Sam: Looks like it did some other stuff to.

Molly: It's nkt paralyzed anymore?!

Sam shook his head. To prove his point, he grabbed her with his now fixed arm and dipped her into a kiss. You and Robbie had gotten a bit better at not wanting to punch his teeth in.

Danny: It also appears we met some new allies as well.

You looked over to Gwen and noticed the cloaked figure leaning against a nearby wall. Miguel noticed them to.

Miguel: What are you doing here?

The future heroes seemed a bit on guard with the cloaked figure as the rest of you watched.

???: I came to help. Normally this is the part where you say thank you.

Arthur: What's your game here, Junior?

The cloaked figure raised his hands as he slowly stepped towards you all.

???: I'm not here to fight. I know it may be hard for you guys to believe that, but I really came here to help.

Robbie: Yeah, who are you? You said you would explain after everything was over.

The cloaked figure looked over to Robbie and Katie and sighed.

???: I did say that. Well, I guess there's no real point in hiding it.

The cloaked figure pulled down his hood to reveal a dark haired boy who had a similar white streak to Robbie's. His eyes were a dark orange as if there was a fire burning within.

???: My name is Gabe. Named after my father. I'm the Ghost Rider.

Miguel: Was, the Ghost Rider.

Gabe: Is. The title doesn't go away just because someone else as my powers now. I still have the Spirit of Vengeance in me.

Gwen: Why are you here? Why now?

Gabe looked at her for a moment. You could tell that the two were friendly, or at least close, to each other. Arthur, on the other hand, didn't look like he cared for this guy too much.

Gabe: Because Victor sent me here. Him and Damien said that, that I needed to help.

Arthur: So now you take orders? Where the fuck was that when we needed it?

Nadia: Arthur!

Gabe: I did what I needed to! If it wasn't for me, Abstract and Dan would be dead.

Miguel: You could've gotten us all killed.

Gabe: You know Venus and Mars couldn't die from that.