Team Strange

Riri yawned as she approached the seemingly abandoned building. This was the Sanctum Sanctorum. Home of Dr. Stephen Strange aka the Sorcerer Supreme.

Miles: I've never seen it from the outside before. I always swing past here.

Felicia: Must be a cloaking mechanism of some kind.

Nadia: Like a spell?

Danny: A good one. The Doctor has many enemies. This hides both the building and the magic power within. I believe this would be the second time many of us have entered.

Gwen: Is this about that time you guys fought that weird enchantress chick?

Danny: Yes. Y/N had summoned some of us to help him as well as freed me and some others.

Miles: Were were trapped in the Mindscape. A crazy place where we lived in our versions of a perfect world.

Riri: I recalled Sam suddenly flying out that night.

Nadia: Y/N said that he was robbing department stores.

Riri decided not to question it as she stepped forward. The team ended up getting past the magical barrier and the building changed into a much cleaner and more upkept building.

Miles: He must be inside.

They approached the door where Felicia knocked. There wasn't a response.

Gwen: Uh, maybe he's not home?

Danny: Regardless, he would know if someone was at the Sanctorum. Something isn't right.

Nadia: Of course it isn't.

Nadia shrunk down and flew through the keyhole. After some time, the door was unlocked and the others entered. Nadia grew back to her normal size as they looked at the inside of the building.

Miles: Uh, yeah. Something ain't right.

The room was a complete mess. It was as if someone had came through and ransacked the place.

Danny: Stay alert. Anyone who can attack the Sanctorum is a serious threat.

Riri: Then, where is Strange?

???: He is, preoccupied.

The group looked uo the stairs and found an unknown figure.

Felica: Who are you?!

???: Where are my manners? My name is, Baron Karl Amadeus Mordo.

Mordo: And I believe you have overstayed your welcome!

Surrounded by yellow magical energy, Mordo released a ball of fire towards the group. Everyone scattered as Mordo raised his arms up with a magic circle appearing on the ground.

Mordo: You want to find the Doctor?! Then allow me to show you where he is!

Everyone covered their eyes as a blinding white light engulfed the room. When they could see again, they found themselves in a unfamiliar place.