Festival of The Gods

Doreen: Y/N?

She poked her head through the door of your temporary room only to find you asleep in the bed. She pushed the door open and walked in. The sunlight shined through the open window with the sounds of the streets below filling the otherwise silent room.

Tandy: Is he in here?

The blonde girl entered the room with Nadia close behind. Doreen pointed at the bed where you were still sleeping. After the fight yesterday, you needed it. Even the others were out cold while the Guardians explored the city.

Today, the city was holding a festival to celebrate, something. You had no idea what they were celebrating mostly because you didn't ask. You were planning on sleeping through the first day and maybe go look at things tomorrow when everyone will get here.

Or so you thought.

Nadia: Hun? Are you alright?

While Nadia was trying to be gentle, Tandy walked over to the bed and tore the blanket off of you which caused you to roll over and fall out of bed.

Nadia: Tandy!

Tandy: What?

Y/N: Huh?

You lifted your head from the wooden floor as you spotted the three women looking down at you.

Y/N: Hm.

Tandy: Hello there.

Y/N: General, *yawn, Kenobi.

Tandy rolled her eyes while Nadia laughed a bit. You pushed yourself off the ground and stood up to greet your wives. You were still shirtless but had on a pair of sweat pants, or at least this planet's version of sweat pants. You and everyone else were just glad to have clothing that wasn't robes or Asgardian garbs.

Doreen: Where did you get those?

Y/N: The Queen gave us a bunch of stuff. They have graphic tees here.

You sat on the bed and smiled.

Y/N: This planet has a bunch of stuff Earth does. It's awesome.

Tandy: Well, I guess I'm glad you guys seem to be having fun here.

Y/N: Eh. Fought the Hearlds yesterday so we're kinda tired. When did you guys get here?

Doreen: About an hour ago. Is there some kind of festival going on? Please tell me that there's a festival going on!

You just shrugged.

Y/N: No clue. Maybe? I have no idea what's going on.

You rubbed the back of your neck before standing up and kissing Tandy.

Y/N: I'm glad you guys are here though.

You kissed Nadia then Doreen before walking over to the drawer to pull on some fresh clothes.

Y/N: Whatever it is, let's go check it out. Something tells me that this will be the last time we'll have a chance to relax.

You smiled as you walked over and threw an arm around Nadia's waist before kissing her cheek.

Y/N: Oh, and I have three kids ok let's go!

You quickly rushed out of the room leaving the three women stunned.

Nadia: Three, kids?

Doreen: I'm gonna kill him.

Tandy cracked her knuckles before cracking her neck.

Tandy: Let's at least let him explain. We can break his spline later.
--------
Robbie shifted a bit in his sleep as he ended up holding the pillow close to himself in an attempt to replicate the feeling of someone laying next to him. It was a odd habit he had picked up sometime in the last 2 years. Katie always found it adorable but never bothered to tell him about since she didn't want him to try and stop.