The Powers Within Pt. 1

Danny sat on a nearby rock as Robbie checked his chain and Sam polished his helmet. The trio had decided to go ahead and test the limits of their powers as of right now. Danny knew his Chi was much stronger and that his power had reached an all time high but Robbie and Sam were still curious about what it was they could do.

Sam: I manged to unlock the helmet's power twice now. Judging on the times I had used it, I say I can hold out for about 20 minutes.

Robbie: I didn't really feel any affects of the Rider until I was able to rest. I was just exhausted so I doubt I can use it for long either.

Danny: Then that is our starting point. We'll start by powering up then we'll move to combat once we get it down.

Robbie nodded and stood up. He closed his eyes and flames began to consume him. Once he was in full Rider form, he focused on his power and blue flames began to dance among the orange. Soon enough, a blast of blue flames engulfed him and he was once again in his Spirit form.

Robbie: This power is amazing!

Danny watched the blue aura around his friend as he grabbed his chain and coated it with the blue flames.

Danny: Good. Now, Sam.

Sam nodded and put his helmet on. His uniform appeared over his body and he moved his paralyzed arm. He took a deep breath and the blue energy surrounded him. His body glowed white and blue instead of gold and black as he flew up.

Danny: If you feel like you need to stop, do so.

He stood up and summoned his aura which allowed him to fly up to Sam.

Danny: Now, we should try to hold these forms until we give in.

The two nodded and Robbie looked at his hand.

Robbie: If only I had this power back when Gabe was....I could've saved him then.

He clenched his fist and looked up at the two boys as they hovered mid air.

Robbie: Never again. I won't lose this family.
-----------
Nadia: Boys, I swear.

Molly: Tell me about it. Ever since Sam's recovered, all he talks about is getting his power back.

Cindy: So it's not just Danny.

Katie: I get why they want to get stronger but they have to realize they have beautiful and strong women right here and they still chose to train and pick fights with interdimensional beings.

Doreen: You said it sister.

The girls all sighed as they sat around the table with their tea. Gwen just laughed awkwardly, feeling out of place, while Hulk hummed.

Hulk: Boys stupid.

Molly: You said it Hulk.

She took a drink from her cup while Hulk did his best to not break his cup which he held, gently, between his index finger and thumb.

Nadia: We had a week for our honeymoon before he went and declared war on the Frost Giants. And then he died!

Doreen: At least you had a honeymoon.

Tandy: Honeymoons are overrated anyway.

Cindy: At least you guys are married! Me and Dany have been dating for three years and we live together!

Molly: Don't you think you're too young to get married?

Gwen: Yeah. You're only 20 Cindy. You have time.

Hulk: Can't rush life. If you do, you will regret.

Everyone looked at Hulk who sat there for a moment before sipping his tea.

Hulk: Hulk likes tea.

Molly: Good to know.
--------
Sam: AHHHHH!

He ended up punching air as Danny flew up. He slowly flipped forward before he pulled his arm back and released a barrage of punches. Sam was fast to avoid all of them save for one. Sam flew back a few yards as Danny hovered on the ground.

Robbie: Wish I could fly.

Danny and Sam charged at each other and punched each other's fists which caused a suddenly whirlwind that shook the surrounding trees as Robbie watched. Danny flew up but Sam was quick to follow. Suddenly, he grabbed his eye and lowered to the ground where he powered down.

Sam: There goes my limit.

Danny flew down and powered down as well.

Danny: That was a good round. I only got three hits in and you managed to get a few yourself.

Robbie: Go ahead and rest. I think we can all use a break.

Robbie returned to normal and sighed. Fighting in Spirit form and standing around really were two different things. He felt much less exhausted this way than he did in the war.

Robbie: At least we're making some progress.

Sam: Yeah. Maybe by the time Y/N and Arthur get back, we'll be able to keep up.

Danny sighed.

Danny: As much as I hate to admit this, I doubt we'll ever be able to match Y/N in strength. He is always evolving and growing stronger.

Robbie: Right. For now, all we can do is get stronger so we can help him out. Plus, with the fight with Galactus coming up, we need all the practice we can get.

Sam: Damn right we do. Galactus is completely different from anything we've faced before. On top of that, he had heralds that can match Adam in terms of power. Hell, they might just be stronger.

Robbie winced at the thought. Warlock was crazy powerful from what he saw and if the heralds really did match his strength, they could spell trouble. At least they were getting there. Plus, they had the gladiators and the Asgardians if they needed the extra man power. And they had Thor, Lady Thor, and Adam with them to.

Danny: Regardless of our foes, we must give it all we got. Y/N has done too much to get stronger for us to just fail him now.

Sam: Hell yeah! Once we get these ultra forms down, we'll be able to help him in any future fights.

Robbie snorted.

Robbie: Ultra Forms?

Sam: I figured they could use a name. I have the Supernova Form, you have the Spirit Form, and Danny had the Dragon Form.

Danny: Dragon Form?

Robbie: Names can come later. Let's get back to training.

Danny nodded as the two of them headed to the center of the clearing.