Lemons. Just Lemons. Pt. 5

I.B.: Ok. This is the last one, right?

???: I will tell you when you are done. Write the chapter and you will get a cigarette.

I.B.: But, I quit. I don't smoke anymore.

From the darkness, a cigarette appears. The urge is too strong.

I.B.: Fine! I'll write the chapter. Who is it? Doreen? Ok.
------------
2 Years Ago After Boys Night Out...

Felicia crossed her arms and glared at you.

Felicia: Really Y/N? I expect this from Sam or Robbie but you?! You the leader and you come home like this?

Y/N: You're one to talk! Look at the base! What the hell happened here?!

Doreen: Squirrel party.

You started laughing harder before you fell over.

Miles: I need food.

The girls just glared at all of you as you were having the time of your life. You finally picked yourself up and stumbled a bit.

Katie: We'll take our boys back to the Tower.

Riri: Right. We'll come back tomorrow and help clean this mess.

Felicia: We appreciate it. Thank you, stay safe.

The Program grabbed their respective members which left you, Robbie, and Tyrone alone with the fury of the Striker girls.

Y/N: Uh, I love you?

Tandy: You're unbelievable.

Tandy went over and helped Tyrone up the stairs while Molly and Felicia helped Robbie toward his room. You just stood there before turning to Doreen.

Y/N: Hey, Sweet Cheeks. How was girl's night?

Doreen: It was great. Now, you should go to bed.

You smiled as you leaned against the wall.

Y/N: Will you help me?

Doreen playfully rolled her eyes before you threw your arm around her. You both made it up the steps and to your bedroom door which you had a bit of trouble opening.

Y/N: Can you...do something?

You were seriously starting to think that Robbie had something laced in that "New York Apple". Doreen giggled as she opened the door and helped you over to your bed. Without really thinking, becuase you couldn't, you leaned in and placed your lips on hers.

The familiar taste of nutmeg hit your tounge as you slid it in between her lips. She immediately fell into the kiss as the back of your knees hit your mattress. You ended up stumbling back and onto the bed.

Y/N: Fuuuuuuuck.

Doreen: What did you guys smoke?

Y/N: I have noooo idea at this point.

Doreen just giggled as you kicked your shoes off carelessly.

Y/N: Join me?

Doreen: Join you? Can you even get it up like this?

Y/N: I am, able to do many things. I think I can manage.

Doreen just laughed.

Doreen: Well then, I guess I'll just have to gobble you up like an acorn!

She jumped on top of you as you both laughed at the silly moment. She kissed your again before she moved down with a smirk.

Doreen: Ehehe~