The Infinity War Pt. 1

So, this was it. Today was the day everything will come to an end. Today was the day that the universe will either be saved, or destroyed. Today was the day that you would fulfill your destiny. As you sat in the bench in the middle of a closed amusement park, you gave your situation some thought.

In order to further separate yourself from the other Stones, you decided you needed to be elsewhere. That place just happened to be here. It was actually Tyrone's suggestion. Said it was a place he knew from when he was a kid.

Robbie: This place give me the creeps.

You just sighed. Despite your attempts to separate yourself from the others, the Strikers had decided to tag along. They reasoned that the others had more than enough help while you didn't have any backup.

Y/N: I still think you're better off with the others in case they need someone with an ultra form.

Robbie: If they do, Tyrone can just teleport me.

Tyrone: I'm at the ready.

You just hummed as you looked over to the others. Molly was looking over her new weapons to see if they were as useful as she had hoped. Despite being Moon Knight for about a day, and losing two loved ones, she was more than ready to face what was to come.

Tandy was leaning against a nearby booth while she flipped a dagger of light around in her hand. She seemed deep in thought, no doubt worrying about Nadia and Viv, so you decided to leave her be. Felicia was sitting next to you as she checked in with the others via coms. Laura and Kitty had made it to Wakanda along with some other X-Men so you were a bit more at ease.

Doreen was sitting on the floor as she talked with Tippy Toe and Monkey Joe. Normally, you would either laugh or joke with her but, this was a bit different. As much as you hated to think about it, this may be her last chance to do something like this. Robbie was talking to Tyrone. The two men were honestly just trying to take their minds off of what was going to happen. No doubt, this was going to end with countless deaths from both sides.

Y/N: How did things end up like this?

You closed your eyes and sighed.

Uatu: It was always going to end this way.

You opened your eyes to find that you were once again face to face with the Watcher.

Y/N: You mean, Thanos attacking? Yeah. I know. Reed and Marc knew to. That's why I was born like this.

Uatu: Indeed. This destiny was decided long ago. I've seen it all. You were always bound to battle Thanos and his forces. You were always bound to lose people close to you.

You clenched your fists. Sam. Moony. Gwen.

Y/N: Just tell me something. Do I....no. Nevermind.

Uatu: I believe you know the answer.

You nodded as you looked out the window of his tower. He loved the on the moon which gave you the perfect view of the space around Earth. You could see your allies from Knowhere and Asgard. Even the White Queen had her forces here. In the distance, you could see the haunting purple eyes of Galactus creeping closer.

Uatu: You have faced such powerful foes. You have dealt with such difficult situations. You will now face the most challenging battle in your life.

Y/N: Hmm.

You began to smirk.

Y/N: Bring them on. For Gwen. For Marc. For Miles. For my mom and the Old Man. For everyone who's life was taken away just so I can face Thanos. I owe them that much.

Robbie: Couldn't say it better myself.

You didn't even realize that you were back at the amusement park until you looked around. You stood up and looked at your team.

Y/N: Right. I guess we should get this started then. Thanos will be here any minute now. Our forces up in space will hold them off but not forever.

Tandy: Then I guess we should be ready.

You looked up toward the sky. Hopefully everyone else would be ok.
---------
Nadia looked out the window as the Knights all gathered alongside of the Wakandan forces down in the fields. She actually wondered how many there were down there. Eddy, or Agent Venom, was looking over his rifle as Frank informed the others of the plan once again.

Viv: Nadia?

Nadia turned around and saw that Viv was dressed in her uniform just as she was. If the plan went well, they wouldn't need to fight. Nadia still couldn't tell how she felt about that.

Laura: You alright?

Nadia turned to her other two friends who were there to help. Kitty and Laura were dressed in their X-Men garb which seemed odd to Nadia. It had been so long since she seen them ready for combat.

Nadia: Yeah. I'm just, worried. We've already lost too many people.

Kitty: I know. I, I still can't believe Sam and Gwen are gone.

Laura: I know.

The four women fell silent for a moment as they thought about their friends.

Viv: They will be remembered. For now, we should worry about the situation before us.

Laura: Viv has a point.

Just then, a loud boom echoed through the palace. The four rushed over to the windows where they saw smoke rising from behind the force field surrounding Wakanda.

Kitty: What was that?

Nadia looked around before she spotted something in the sky. From a tear, a large ring like ship appeared.

Viv: They are here.

On the fields below, the Knights looked at the ship.

Venom: Isss that a, flying donut?

Frank: Eyes on the enemies! This is it!

He cocked his rifle as everyone else readied for the battle to come. Black Panther popped out his claws while Logan did the same. Daredevil pulled out his sticks and Luke punched his palm. From the ship, three large pillars dropped and landed into the ground.

Laura: The hell are those?

The doors on the pillars slowly began to open as sounds of growls and hissing echoed.

T'Challa: Do you have any family members we should know about?

Venom: None worth mentioning. I hope.

The doors finally opened and from the pillars came Thanos' soldiers. Monsterous alien beings with razor sharp claws and dangerous fangs. They began to scratch away at the force field as everyone stood ready.

Nadia: So, this is it.

Let the Infinity War begin.