The Heralds Pt. 2

You and your team stood there as the Hearlds hovered before you.

Y/N: So, Galactus is really coming early.

Surfer: Indeed. You must be the Godslayer.

Y/N: Yeah. That's me. Sorry to tell you this, but this planet is off limits.

Firelord: Sorry to tell you this, but Galactus does not care. We are here to prepare this planet for his feasting.

Robbie: Prepare the planet?

Red Shift: You can evaluate everyone from this planet within the next week, or suffer.

Y/N: Yikes. Gonna have to go with no on that one.

Surfer: We do not wish to engage in battle with you or your comrades. We are here to give you a fair warning. Is that not enough?

Danny: No. This planet is these people's home. You can either leave and never come back, or we can fight back. Trust me, this is one river you do not wish to disturb.

Terrax lifted his ax with a smirk.

Terrax: It has been some time since I had a good fight.

Surfer: This is a peaceful mission Terrax. Violence is the last option.

You just smirked.

Y/N: There doesn't seem to be any other option. You won't leave, and neither will we.

Air-Walker: Then so be it.

You pulled off your gear which left you in your regular gear. Sam burnt off his jacket and flew up while Robbie's eyes began to flicker with flames. Danny took a deep breath and summoned his chi and Adam held up his staff.

The Heralds slowly lowered to better meet you for the inevitable fight. And just like that, the ten of you separated as you and your allies each picked a target. You appeared overhead with Red Shift where you both collided. The blow quickly cleared the air around you both.

Red Shift: Show me the power of the Godslayer!

Y/N: Bet?!

You both separated with about 10 yards between the two of you. You clenched your fists and surrounded yourself with your Mattahan Armor, now with the God Blessings, and smirked as Red Shift was surrounded by cosmic energy.

Red Shift: Do not disappoint me.

You watched as he vanished from your sight. That hasn't happened in a while. Suddenly, he appeared above you but your senses warned you. You quickly turned around and blocked his kick with your arm. The ground cracked under you but you were able to grab his ankle. You spun him around before slamming him into the ground.

He was quick to get back up. He flew back a few yards before reaching his arm out. Your eyes widened as your senses went crazy before he relased a powerful blast which you tried to block. You did, but the blow was strong enough to send you flying into a nearby rock which was destroyed. Your arms were smoking and burnt but they did start to heal. You slowly sat up and saw the damage done.

Where you once were to where you are now, was a long black streak on the ground from the blast. That was just from one attack? You stood back up and focused.

Red Shift: No one has ever survived my blast. This is interesting.

Y/N: You'll find that I'm a bit hard to kill.

You vanished and reappeared before him. You released a Harlem Beatdown, only for him to dodge every hit. Your eyes widened when he placed a hand to your chest and released another blast. You managed to escape it before you slammed into anything else. You began to bounce on your toes as your coat was now burnt to the point of showing a bit of your chest.