Xander

Peter: We're almost there.

Tandy: Cool. Sam, get put on the cuffs.

Sam sat up and looked at her visibly distressed. Tandy just laughed at her own joke while Sam rolled his eyes.

Sam: I'm literally going into the lion's den. If they get me, I'm dead meat.

Robbie: We won't let that happen. If they try to apprehend you, we'll kick their asses. No problem.

Danny: But we are here to negotiate peace first. If they ask for Sam, then we fight.

Rocket: Is violence always your guys' answer to everything.

Tandy: No. Violence isn't the answer.

Doreen: But it gets results.

Drax: It really does.

Gamora rolled her eyes as she punched in the last of the commands into the ship's system while Peter and Rocket flew it toward the Nova home world.

Peter: Well, we're staying back in case things get rough. Like the getaway drivers.

Doreen: That's fine. We should be ready for a break anyway.

Tandy: Especially now that we have a wanted criminal in our ranks.

Sam: I didn't even do anything!

Everyone started to laugh as the ship began to descend to the planet. The laughter slowly stopped when they noticed the dark clouds and the orange sky. They emerged from the clouds, only to find the city being attacked.

Danny: Oh no.

Gamora: Thanos is already here.

Robbie clenched his fists and turned to Peter.

Robbie: Land the ship. We're going in.

Peter: Ok.

He flew the ship around before they found a clearing big enough to land. The bay doors opened and everyone immediately rushed out. Robbie transformed and threw his chain at the first enemy he saw before cutting him in two. Tandy threw her daggers which stabbed into three more enemies.

Doreen: What are these things?

Sam: Cotati. A plant type alien race. Skrulls and Kree are here too.

Sam blasted one of the previously mentioned Skurlls before activating his Black Nova Form.

Sam: We need to get to the vault.

Tandy: Right. Guardians, you help get civilians to safety.

Peter nodded as he and Adma rushed over to join the fight.

Groot: I am Groot.

Sam: We'll leave as soon as we get the Stone. We can't let Thanos get it whatever it takes.

Robbie and Danny transformed and cleared the way for Tandy and Doreen to follow as they raced toward the main tower.

Danny: So much for peace negotiations.

Sam: I wasn't even informed about this. Adora really did cut me off from the Corps.

Robbie: And we can worry about that later. We need to move.

Tandy: Just keep blasting and cutting. We're right behind you.

Doreen grabbed a Skrull and carried him with her as she used his body as a shield from the incoming blasts.

Doreen: Is this OK? I feel like this is a bit messed up.

Tandy: Everything is OK in war, sweetie. Keep it up.