8. Tick Tock.

Shizukana's P.O.V

It was dark when I woke up. I was on the floor. Right.... Chakra Exhaustion.

I stood up and rubbed my head. It was quiet. Way too quiet. Something's wrong.....

I dismissed the thought and went into the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror to find three dots underneath both my eyes.

I tried rubbing them off with my hands but they wouldn't come off

I tried rubbing them off with my hands but they wouldn't come off. I then opened the tap but not a single drop of water came out.

I turned the knob several time but it didn't work. Confused, I walked out the bathroom and looked at the clock.

7.12

Everything was normal except that the second hand did not move. I walked over to the clock.

Maybe the batteries died. Yeah, that's it.

I removed the clock and laid it down on my table. I went to the kitchen to check for any spare batteries but that's when I saw that the clock in the living room also wasn't working.

I looked in confusion. It reminds me of the scene in The Conjuring when all the clocks stop at 3.07 am. Just a coincidence.

I shook head and walked to the kitchen. I accidentally hit the table which caused a plate to fall down.

I closed my eyes for the shattering sound but slowly opened them when there was silence.

I looked at the plate to find it frozen mid air.

I moved closer to find it falling down slowly. It wasn't frozen mid air but it was moving very slowly. So slow that it seemed as if it wasn't moving.

I backed away from the plate. I watched the cracks formed as it hit the ground.

Fascinating......

I then looked at the window outside to find a moth flapping its wings near the light bulb. It was floating in the air.

Are the red dots connected? Am I doing this? My mind raced into all sorts of questions. The most terrifying questions was How can I undo this?

I closed my eyes and concentrated.

Stop. Stop... Proceed with the normal time.

I jumped when I heard crash behind me. All of a sudden the world continued like nothing happened.

I looked outside to find the moth circling the light bulb at normal speed.

I saw my reflection on the window and the three dots had vanished.

I narrowed my eyes. What the hell was that?

I snapped my head towards the door when I heard a knock.