11. Moment in Time.

Shizukana Tori P.O.V.  

I opened my eyes to the darkness in my room. I glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table.

4.00am

I sighed before looking at the ceiling. Sometimes I would often think if this is a dream. All this Naruto and Shinobi World stuff is just the conversations my brother and I had.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I changed into my outfit and went to the kitchen.

It was bare. I don't cook. Its not that I don't know how to cook its just that, I dislike the idea of waiting for something to boil or to burn. Just a waste of time. But then again I have all the time in the world.

I grabbed an apple and left the apartment. The whole village was quiet.

I walked to the training ground to find Sasuke and Naruto there.

Naruto was half asleep while Sasuke kept brooding as always.

The Uchiha looked at me and ignored my presence. Naruto on the other hand looked at me and gave a weak smile.

Hours past by with no Sensei. I kept looking around while Naruto dosed off and you can guess what Sasuke was doing.

The sun came up and the birds started their songs and still no Sensei. Naruto was up and complaining. Sasuke kept on brooding near a tree.

It was around 10 am Sensei decided to show up.

Naruto perked up and yelled. "You're Late."

"Sorry about that." Sensei said scratching the back of his neck. "A black cat crossed my path so I had to take a different route."

I gave an unimpressed look.

Sensei then shook his head and slammed an old fashioned alarm clock on the tree stump nearby.

He then pulled out two bells. "Alright, the test is, you have to take on of these bells before noon or you will be disqualified. Also, the people who don't have their bells will be tied to the stump over there." He mentioned pointing at the stump. "I will eat your lunch in front of you."

Right after he said that, The Uzumaki's and Uchiha's stomachs growled. Huh, I had an apple and it's more than enough.

"You must come to me with the intent to kill if you want to get the bells from me." Kakashi Sensei added.

I raised an eyebrow at that. That won't be enough.

"Huh, you couldn't even dodge that eraser yesterday." Naruto laughed out.

"The class clowns are always the weakest so lets just ignore him." Sensei waved him off.

His made Naruto blow a fuse as he pulled out a kunai and ran head on towards the Jonin.

In the blink of an eye, Kakashi Sensei moved swiftly through the air and grabbed Naruto's kunai and placed it right behind the blonds neck.

Naruto froze in surprise. Sensei let him go. "Hold on. I didn't say start."

Naruto jumped back to us while Sasuke and I got into a fighting Stance.

"Go." Sensei said.

I jumped away from the clearing an onto a tree branch. I found Sasuke in a bush a few feet away from me.

Where's Naruto? I face palmed when I found Kakashi Sensei and Naruto arguing.

I ignored him. Think! There must be a second meaning to the test but what is it? I need time.