35. Calm Down.

Shizukana's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the invasion and nearly a week since Itachi's sudden appearance. After finding out that Itachi's resistance to my Time Manipulation, I haven't had a wink of sleep.

I researched about the Sharingan and probably know more about it than Sasuke does. There's not a single word about resistance to time manipulation. I mean, there isn't anything about Time manipulation anywhere. But from my findings from the Sharingan, I've concluded that the Uchiha are known to be the Masters of Genjutsu because the Sharingan can see through then and dispel them. My Time Manipulation manipulates one's perception of time. Meaning that it's distantly related to a Genjutsu. The Sharingan can see through it and also allow the user to move freely with no effect of the Time Manipulation.

But this conclusion also brought up new and more upsetting questions. Can Sensei also resist it? Itachi has two Sharingan's and is a pure Uchiha. From what I've heard, Sensei gained his Sharingan from his friend which was transplanted into Sensei's left eye.

But then, if Sensei can do so, he would have caught me during the bell test. Unless Kakashi Sensei's headband has a two way sealing placed on it. A two-way sealing blocks both the Sharingan and a Byakugan from seeing through an object. Or in this case, the headband cloth. The sealing also prevents the User Sharingan from seeing through. If the Sharingan 'see' through then it would take vast amounts of Sensei's Chakra.

This is so frustrating. I emerged from my thoughts and let out a long sigh. I was currently sitting in Sasuke's hospital room. I have been visiting both Sasuke and Sensei. Sometimes I would sit with Lee in the courtyard.

I've noticed that Lee is different from your everyday Shinobi. He knows that he may never be able to return to his Shinobi activities but it doesn't seem to stop him from training. He hasn't let go of his hyperactive energy.

My daily routine so far was, visit the hospital for maybe 3 to 4 hours a day. Hit the library for around 5 to 6 hours. Then head back home. I couldn't train since I was on 'medical leave' and there weren't any missions since the team is temporarily on vacation.

Naruto sent me a letter saying that he is close to finding Lady Tsunade and he is training harder every day. It's kinda fun to read Naruto's messy handwriting, especially if he misspells a word.

I stood up and walked out of Sasuke's room and walked across to Sensei's room. Their rooms are just next to each other and it makes it easier for me to visit them. Sasuke's fangirls visit him while Sensei's Jonin friends visit him from time to time but I think I am their frequent visitor.

To be honest, they have grown on me. I miss Naruto's smile and bubbliness. I also miss Sasuke's glare and brooding. And Sensei's pathetic excuses and sarcastic jokes are the one's that I miss. It kinda hurts seeing them unconscious. But I did what I could.

"Knew I'd find you here." A voice interrupted me from my inner monologue. I looked at the door to see Sakura smiling at me. I smiled back.

She walked into the room. "Shizukana, how are you doing?" She asked me. She looked at Sensei and then gave me a sad smile.

"I'm doing fine. It's just different since the team isn't functional yet." I said leaning back into the chair. She walked towards Sensei file and read through it.

"His vitals are fine but there seems to be a disruption in his spiritual Chakra. I'm sure he'll be fine." She said trying to cheer me up.

I nodded. "I know. Both of them will be up and at it in a few more weeks." I said and she just smiled sympathetically. We talked for a few more minutes before she left for some work.