29. Try Again.

Shizukana's P.O.V

A week past and the Chunin exam was in 8 days. I have been training a lot. But I couldn't help but feel that something was missing. I tried moving to a different training spot and even tried meditating but couldn't shake off the feeling.

So here I am, wandering the streets of Konoha. I tried to do some Taijutsu training but wasn't feeling up to it. I watched as people rushed past me and into the market. There was some sale that everyone had been gushing about for the past week.

I sighed and continued my journey. One might wonder where my destination was. Trust me, I don't know.

I paused when I stood in front of the Hokage's building. Something was urging me to go inside. Like this was the thing I needed to do. That missing piece was inside. I shrugged my shoulders and walked in. As soon as I stepped in, an idea popped into my head. I could check out a new jutsu.

Sometimes I would slow down time and visit the restricted section of the library but sometimes I would crack things up a notch and go through the Hokage's library. Just for fun or when I need something. Some of my Justus are from sealed scrolls. And how do you think I know some S-Rank secrets?

I closed my eyes and concentrated on slowing down time. I opened them and looked around. The receptionist was standing up from her chair and the guard was yawning, but they were doing these things slowly. I smirked before walking to the Library.

I stood in front of the two wooded doors. The two guards were standing still. I used the key which was hanging on one the guard's waist and opened the door. I stepped in and looked around. The room was filled with shelves and file cabinets.

I smiled madly at all the knowledge in front of me before getting to work. I read through scrolls and books. I took a mental screenshot of all the interesting details that I found. I have learnt a lot of Jutsus but have never tried an S-rank.

With that in mind, I browsed through the shelves until I stopped in front of the S-Rank section. I looked at the titles of the books and decided to choose a jutsu on Space-Time Ninjutsu. I looked at the index and found myself staring at one title. The Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

I turned to the page and read through the paragraph.

The Flying Thunder God Jutsu is a technique which allows the user to transport themselves to a given marked location instantaneously.

To activate this technique, the user places a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-Shiki) to mark an intended destination. After this is done, they can enter a dimensional void at will that instantaneously transports them to the location of the seal. 

The mark can be applied to almost any area through brief physical contact, including an opponent or some other surrounding feature. Because this technique can affect anything that is in contact with the user or somehow connected to their chakra, they can also use this technique to teleport other objects or people.

I read through the rest of the pages and smiled in victory. This looks like a challenging Justu. Can't wait to practice it. I closed the book and kept in its shelf. I then looked around to see if anything is out of place. I closed the doors and locked them.

I sighed before walking towards the receptionist. I then closed my eyes and deactivated the Time Manipulation.

Everything went back to normal. The receptionist walked way from her desk and the guard rubbed his eyes after yawning. I smirked before walking out the doors and back home.

Time skip....

I sighed in exhaustion as I sat down. For the past few days I had been practicing the Flying Thunder God Jutsu. And it isn't an easy task. It said that I have to form my own marker. I spent my time in the library coming up with the marker and I think my creation is fine. Its a viking rune from my previous life. It symbolizes death. I performed the sealing on it by adding my chakra and a few other things.