Chapter 1

~🖤~

Consoling my best friend, Anastasia has become my full-time job now. I care for her, I really do. I pity her, because every boyfriend she had it resulted in cheating with her with other girls. But what do you expect? Boys give bouquets of roses like some cheap throw some and they give out love letters which become Hallmark cards to girls but are actually the scribblings in men's washroom.

I am engrossed in instant messaging with Anna about her recent break-up. Along with a big packet of chocolate. Come on! Who doesn't love chocolate? I could eat it all day if only I didn't care about my figure.

I love myself, my best friend, my family and definitely chocolate. But I don't think I am beautiful. I had a boyfriend before which was in high school. That too, it was not stable. From then, I, a woman of 25-years old, with brown-black hair and blue eyes, have only dated.

No relationships...

While she vents, I check out the latest Twitter gossip. There's always someone saying the wrong thing while the internet crouches down like some creep in a back alley waiting to pounce. Sometimes it is actually very better than reality TV shows.

     Anna: Why are guys such dicks? They could stuck their dicks to their heads, then we can clearly acknowledge them as dick heads.

         Me: First, you re asking the wrong person and second if their dicks go to their head place, his can we have sex?

I switch over to Twitter again. Some celeb us finally made it back into the spotlight over some sexist remark and suddenly everyone is going crazy! Despite my five thousand followers, I doubt if anyone would ever notice even if I post something rude and offensive. Most people just follow me, cause we live in the same town. It's all so pointless but okay...for me.

     Anna: What's so wrong with me that all those fuckers need to be with someone else while they are still with me?

         Me: There's nothing wrong with you girl. They are just assholes and you still have me;)

     Anna: I'll never find anyone like him again:(

Dramatic as ever. Drama is like her 2nd hobby. I roll my eyes.

         Me: Sure you'll. Only if you sit in front of a jail long enough, the next love of your life will make his exit through the gates;)

     Anna: You're not funny :/

         Me: Thanks for the comment Anna :D

     Anna: I hate you.

I check out Twitter again. Things have quieted down for a while, but I leave it open so that I can check it from time to time .

      Anna: I'm going to send you a picture.

          Me: Of what?

      Anna: My burning rash. Tell me if it looks infected.

Oh god! Save me! She's my best friend and I love her but really? Who sends a picture of an infection? My god!!!

I start to type back begging her not to but realise I was typing in my Twitter feed instead. I delete it and switch over to Instant Messenger. But before I reply, she has already sent the picture. Although it is captioned as "Infection" , it's actually a pic of her ex and his girlfriend.