Chapter 9

~🖤~

A/N
This chapter consists of all the mature content and languages. God forbid, if you don't wanna read, skip this, or simply get ready to bulge your eyes out.
Thank you guys. Please vote.
________________________________

"Do you want me to be rough? I will cause you are not a virgin?" He says huskily last time before latching his mouth on my nipples.

He pulls my panties down, roughly and his boxers follow next. Am I drooling? I better not but it's so drool worthy.

"Are you wet? Oh yes...I know and I'll make you more." He smirks. His dick is a large one, as how he promised. It definitely screams, good looks with huge dick.

He roughly pushes my legs apart bending them through the knees. Instead of feeling insulting, I moan and demand to hurry the "whatever fuck" he's doing. His mouth goes inside my pussy along with his hand. His other hand grips my thigh, spreading it further. He roughly rubs his thumb on my clit, sending shivers through me.

"You are so wet. So, fucking wet." He murmurs, sending vibrations through my clit, and I moan, turned on by his not-so-discreet words. His thumb is still rubbing my clit. I gasp. Suddenly, without warning, he pushes one finger inside my opening, then two. Slowly pushing in and out, building a constant rough rhythm. His cold fingers are intensifying my pleasure.

"You are so fucking tight like a virgin. When was the last time you had sex?" He moves upwards, still pumping his fingers through my clit and the thumb rubbing my clit. His mouth latches onto mine, teasing, nibbling and groping my lower lips. His other hand which is not busy, moves up to twerk my taut nipples which is nothing but a turn on only.

"Tell me." He commands. Does he really need an answer?

"I... Oh god! Yes right there." He pumps his fingers roughly, increasing the pace and I am officially out of the world. He grins, showing me his teeth, but still pumping his fingers through me.

"Fuck!" His tongue flicks my clit without warning, as if he was giving any.

My hips buck up off the bed and I feel him grin against my pussy before he pulls his fingers out of me, spreads my thighs wider, I don't know how though. He licks and sucks on my pussy lips, his tongue pushing and swirling through my folds. Not able to control, I grip his hair with my fingers, to keep him in place. He pushes another finger into my opening and hits my g-spot with his three long fingers. I arch my back, meanwhile, pushing my pussy into his tongue more.

Suddenly, he moves his fingers out as well as his thumb. I grip his hair more tightly and roughly to keep him in place.

"Demanding. My favourite type of woman." This sentence makes me jealous, knowing damn well, that he has given this euphoria to many more women before me. I shudder lightly but suddenly is brought back to the present with the sound of the ripping of a foil packet. I wrap my legs around his hips, lifting my pelvis to make him fuck me so that I could have some relief from my aching core. I grind on as much as possible but his hands are just braced on my thighs, his cock cradled between my thighs. His breathing is uneven, while mine are just moans and screams.

I groan," Make me cum, Heath. I need to."

"I know, Precious."

"Now, damn it. You are teasing me and my pussy aches." I groan again voicing my frustration.

"You're so sexy, so tight and wet already. I promise you orgasms." He whispers and mutters something within his uneven breaths.

"What?" I ask but he doesn't answer. I grab his erection from between us, unable to resist. He's already her and do huge, yet he has not rolled the condom. I slowly, move my hands through the shaft and gasp.

"What's this?"

He chuckles - the sexist sound - and whispers, " Yes, it's an apa."

I run my hands on his tip, lightly tracing the metal balls, one at the top and one at the underside, at the end of his penis. It is warm, unlike the cold in Leavenworth. He is nothing like a saint but...penis piercing?

" An apa? As you mean by apadravya?" I  circle it with my forefinger and thumb and his breathing becomes more ragged.

"Fuck! You are such a tease. No more questions. I'll show you what all it does." He orders, making a huge turn on.

I raise my hips more and feel his tip on my entrance. He quickly rolls the condom on his tip then inserts himself inside me, roughly. I can feel the metal rub against my walls, all the way deep inside me, and he stops. He groans, gripping my waist tightly, even more.

"Fuck! Oh! You are so tight!" His words make me squeeze him and hold him. My legs wrapped around his lean hips and my pussy throbbing for the release. His mouth latches onto my nipple while he starts to move his hips, thrusting in me, roughly. I feel his apa, his huge cock and I feel my body quicken as I am sweating in this winter. He picks up his pace, roughly thrusting into me, reducing the ache and I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Cum for me, precious! Come on!" I shudder at his demand and within a few seconds come undone.

"Heath!" I scream as I come violently, my orgasm releasing and the juices flowing down my pussy and thighs. I cry and grip his hair tighter, as he still pounds into me harder, faster and rougher, at last, cumming inside me. As we both cum, I relax and my eyes come to droop, my fingers loosening my grip from his hair. I cry one last time as he pulls his cock roughly away from my pussy.

Just when I thought, the fucking and promises of him were done and he would leave, not wanting to see him leave, I close my eyes. But he licks my pussy folds with his tongue, and I cum for the last time on his mouth.

"You taste amazing. So awesome and fucking sweet." He grins at me as he licks his lips, finishing the taste of my cum from his mouth. I smi!e lazily at him from my half-closed eyes.

I close my eyes full and think to myself. Now he'll leave. After all, he just wanted to get in my pants but I can't help feeling disappointed. I know, this was a one-night stand and this is how it works but then, why am I feeling bad? I should sleep, so that, when he leaves me, it doesn't hurt. There are so many more, asking him for sex. This is how it works.

After a few more than couple minutes when I thought of opening my eyes, I jumped. He was lying beside me, raising his eyebrows at me. I shook my head in response and shrugged. He offered me his arms to keep my head on and I gladly did. He inhaled me, nuzzling in the crook of my neck, while I snuggled deeper for warmth. He switched off the lampshade, pulled the duvet over us, the warmth instantly engulfing us. I sighed and stared at his features through the dark.

"It's creepy. Just sleep, Callista. I am tired and you'll be sour tomorrow. You can thank me later and sorry, if I was too rough." He spoke keeping his eyes closed but smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and playfully hit his chest. I didn't answer him because it would do nothing but to boost his already inflated ego. I smiled, feeling drained and sleepy and yawned. Sleep overtook me, not really caring about tomorrow's consequences.