Chapter 3

~🖤~

My fingers hovered over the keys. I was unsure whether to tell him the truth. I may not get orgasms from a guy before but I was not some damsel in distress. I could live with myself.

Moreover he was a stranger whom I have only seen in pictures and admired. I didn't appreciate meeting strangers. But my conscience told me to tell him the truth. I could have simply said I just typed this simple feed to increase my followers or I could tell him the truth. The truth how I accidentally typed this feed. But I didn't.

     Me: Yes. I haven't experienced.

Heath: Well. You could have experienced it way before. But it is not your fault. A guy should know how to please a woman. Like me. ;)

"Is he messaging Calli?" Anna chimed in.

"Ya. He tends to think a guy should be like him to please a woman." I said unenthusiastically.

"Ok girl! Message him and I sooooo want the updates." She yelled nearly exploding my eardrums.

I cut the call before she made me promise her to give her the updates. I rolled my eyes and groaned when she kept jumping about how lickable Heath James is.

I returned to the computer to type in Twitter.

      Me: Wait. I could be anyone. I could be a trucker living in a village with a sexless life. Probably scratching my balls in the basement and I tend to lure hot men in my dungeon.

Heath: The story is quite interesting and thanks for telling me I am hot. Yes you maybe. But you are not. You are quite beautiful.

I frowned at the screen. What I thought...He was an egoistical asshole. I maybe beautiful. I am not in self-care, so, I don't really know if I am beautiful. But...how the hell does he know what I look like?

       Me: How do you know what I look like?

I don't have my pictures posted in Twitter. My profile is a photo of the rain and snow in Leavenworth. So, there is no way, he could say my appearance. Probably he guessed it.

Heath: You have your Instagram profile posted in your account. 

Shit. I totally forgot about it. I thought I had removed it but now it seems I had forgotten.

      Me: So what? You are a stranger to me and you probably live somewhere far away. You don't know how to reach me.

Heath: Oh! Trust me. I know how to reach you. You live in Leavenworth whereas I live in East Renton Highlands. It is basically a two and a half hour drive.

I was dumbstruck. How does this guy know where I live? Similar to my pictures I haven't given the location of my home. As if sensing my clueless mind, he messages me back.

Heath: Your location shows beside some of your photos. I think you should increase your privacy options.

      Me: I don't know you. And I will.

Heath: So, tell me. What do you like about me? Or any questions?

      Me: I like your dog. What's his name?

Heath: You like my dog?

Maybe he did thought that like others girl I would say about his oh-so body. This egoistical asshole has some serious over confidence.

       Me: Yes. I like your dog. What's his name?

Heath: His name is Opie. He is my best friend.

It seems this asshole has a soft corner. Well, he's a mystery... I suddenly remembered.

       Me: How did you meet him? And what do you work for?

Heath: I found him in a box in front of my house, two years ago. He was shivering in the rain. So, I brought him with me.

      Me: You didn't answer my second question though.

Heath: I will tell you but only if you earn my trust. So, about orgasms...you are insecure and want experience pleasure... right?

That fired me. Insecure?! What does this guy think of himself? I am an independent woman and I can take care of myself. And he speaks as if we will meet in the future. What a confidence!

I rolled my eyes.

      Me: What do you think of yourself? Huh? I am not insecure and I am an independent woman. You talk as if we will meet again. Good luck with that, asshole.

Heath: Ooo... Did I struck a nerve? Someone is so feisty. I like it. But yup! I will meet you again. You maybe not insecure but when I can make your pussy explode just by using my fingers, and I'm far better with my tongue. You will cum within seconds on my tongue when I will make you. Then you will not date say that you haven't experienced an orgasms. Then I will fuck you senseless.

Oh. My. Fucking. Shit.

Did he just give me a full layout of how he is going to fuck me? I am sweating again. So, I wipe my hands and type back.

      Me: There are and were so many guys who promised me all these. But at last, there was after all a small dick. What makes you think I will believe it?

Heath: Oh darling. I will fuck you and when I will, you will regret doubting me that I have a small dick.

     Me: It is not as if I will meet you. You probably give all these vibes to every other woman present worth of fucking.

After all, be is a Playboy. What will I expect?

Heath: You will meet me and you will be screaming my name when I will fuck you. Let's wait till the meeting.

      Me: Let's see then. Good luck with your meeting.

I stared at my computer screen as he read the message and became offline. There was a challenge in front of me. I didn't know this stranger but he knew me. I didn't know about his mystery but only his face, his place and his best friend.

What am I supposed to do? He just challenged me that he will fuck me senseless. I know I was hungry on that thought but what if...he was just fooling around?

As for me. I don't leave a good cock lying behind. So, if he is what he describes himself, I will play the game with him.

I switched off my computer and headed to the kitchen to make myself a plate of lasagna. Today, I and Anna had a holiday. So, I could relax as much as possible.

As I was preparing my lasagna, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see the face of my best friend. So, I picked it up.

Instantly she dived in to the main topic which was evidently about the O-Maker.

"What did he say? Oh my God. If he has large dick then it would be so awesome! I am joing the fan-"

I cut her off. "Calm down Anna. We talked about things. I will tell you tomorrow. I promise. I am just so tired."

"You definitely promise me to tell me tomorrow girl. Or else, I will drag you from your apartment right now."

"Yup" With that I ended the call.

I finished my lasagna like there was no tomorrow, got a hot shower quickly, changed my clothes and dived in bed.

When sleep over took me, I pictured myself in Heath's arms and the promises he made.

It was indeed the most freaking day of my life.