Chapter 4

~🖤~

Today I woke up as usual. What can I say? I am a morning person and I don't complain about it.

Today I have to go to work, so, I quickly took a shower and made my breakfast. After finishing my toast, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and sipped through it while checking today's work and meetings. Then, I changed into a black three piece suit. Put on my black boots. I braided my hair messily to one side and did my natural makeup. Yup...I am not a fan of makeup and heels. Especially on a snowy day. Who in the right mind would wear heels in snow? Not me.

I locked my apartment and started walking down the snow-covered road. I checked my phone while walking and my eyes popped open.

No.

Shit.

Oh. My. God.

What. The. Fuck.

Holy. Fucking. Hell.

Oh... please... This can't happen to me. I have been tagged several times in one single hashtag.

#no.o

I can clearly join two and two and tell what this is about. O refers to Orgasm and officially I'm ruined.

Nearly eleven thousand people have tagged me in this hashtag which is now one of the most trending in the Twitter zone. Moreover, there are photos of me, from where only God knows. I can now confirm:

I. Am . Officially. Ruined.

I recover from my daylight shock. Stuffing my phone in my purse, I start walking to my office. But as soon as I think, I have overcome the journey by successfully avoiding the stares, my day just starts.

I greet Reese, the receptionist as usual. We are friends and he is very trustworthy. As if knowing what am I going through, he gives me a pitiful look while greeting me.

I take the elevator and am quite glad that I am just alone. God knows what the problems I will be facing from now.

Did I tell you I am a PA?

Well, I work for Mr. Hudson. He maybe my boss, but he is thrice my age and also my friend. He had always told me from day one to call him Alex. I go to my desk and start making the cappuccino for him. With the cup of cappuccino and collecting the schedules of today, I knock inside.

With a short come in I enter the office. He gives me a sympathetic look and asks me to sit down.

"Hi Callista. Wanna talk?"

I contemplate on telling him the truth. After all, he is my friend. So, I tell him everything but the fact that the message was written by mistake. Believe me, it is not at all good talking to your boss about orgasm, so, I told him a half-truth.

I could see pity in his eyes and I didn't want that. So, I quickly moved to business for which I was assigned as the PA.

"Alex, today you have a meeting with your the CEO of Field & Co. after an hour. Then within ten minutes there will be a board meeting for the upcoming sale status. You have a lunch with your daughter at 2pm. That's all. Any other work, Alex?"

He nodded," There's a very important person coming to make a business deal. I just know he is the CEO of one of the renowned companies in East Renton Highlands. He didn't tell me his name, cause he quoted, 'I like to keep my identity hidden.' These people still exist, Calli? I didn't know." He huffed.

I chuckled. "Of course, they still exist. I am existing. I kept my identity hidden in Twitter and see where it got me." I deadpanned.

He smiled sadly at me and dismissed me.

After an intense four hours of work, Anna comes my desk so we can talk over lunch. I know she's dying in excitement and anxiety.

I stack the files and head to the Starbucks which is just within a walking distance.

I order a milkshake and Anna orders a cappuccino. It is her favorite. We find a seat and start talking, more appropriately, gossiping about the latest trends, which also includes me. I tell her about Heath James and his offers. But I swiftly dodge the explicit language. This is my first time lying her but if I tell her, she will melt with excitement.

As Anna was gushing me about her recent fling, I suddenly feel hot. Too hot. As if something or someone is burning me.

I search for the source and my eyes meet a man. I can tell he is handsome but can't be sure. He has shades and his hair is of darker brown which falls in a messy way on his forehead. He is wearing a black suit and a five o'clock shadow falls on his face. I can't see where his eyes are aimed at but it seems he is starting at me.

Anna calls me and breaks me from my reverie. We discuss of going to a bar today to refresh ourselves, her words not mine. I pay for the bills and never once looking at my staring unknown partner, again, we head outside.

Anna next takes me to a pharmacy to buy her pills cause according to her, it will take just a few minutes. As I am waiting, I stare at our company which is on the opposite side of the pharmacy.

The same man, I suppose, goes inside the company. Maybe, he is some executive here, to make a deal. It seemed so.

After collecting the pills, Anna and I head towards the office. Her desk is at the fifth floor whereas mine is at the top. So, we part ways. I go to my desk and start typing the datasheet for the upcoming meeting for tomorrow.

Just exactly after 2 hours, the door of Alex's door opens and from there, the same Mystery Man exits. He briefly looks at me and nods.

I frown. I don't even know him but somehow he has an aura. A dangerous aura which makes me hot. Again.

After he exits the floor in the elevator, I go to Alex who is still standing there in awe. I move my hand in front of him and he recovers. He pulls my hand to come inside the office and forcefully but gently makes me sit opposite him.

"Oh! Callista! He refers himself as Sir to other business men and simply Boss to his employees. We made a billion-dollar deal for a project outside Leavenworth. He is such a man! I am impressed, Callista!"

I chuckled at his excitement but frowned internally. He was a Sir or a Boss. He was a Mystery Man as assumed by me.

Who was he exactly?

I finished my work for the day, said my bye to Alex and started walking to my apartment at 7pm. I have a car, I just don't use it. I like to walk, what is wrong with that?

I quickly make a coffee and choose an outfit. I slip myself into a black ripped jeans, a grey crop top and my favorite winter jacket to keep me warm. Then I put on my white boots and just comb my hair. Even if I style my hair, it again messily falls on my shoulder at the end of the day. I do my natural makeup and put on my earrings. I am basically looking somewhat like a badass bitch. Duh!

I collect my iPhone, clutch and lock the apartment. The keys go inside the clutch. I clear the snow from my car and head with it to Anna's house. I grin like an idiot cause no one is watching me.

Today I'll have fun and it doesn't matter if I'm the No. O......simply:

Fuck. The. Feed.