Chapter 14

~🖤~

I am reading the third book in " The Seattle Series " on my Kindle.

I love reading, especially, on winter holidays, with nothing to do. Kristen Proby and Jade West are my favourite and the sexual innuendos are just amazing to read. I was a nerd once and I don't regret it, anytime. But I am always open for something sexual, so, you can guess well, that I love them too.

If has been nearly two weeks, since my last encounter with Heath.

Within these days, he never messaged me. My last reply was kept on seen on the same day, but he never bothered to message. I was hurt a little, I admit but I decided to act cold towards him, if I meet him anytime soon, which is probably...never.

I didn't want to spent Christmas, going over to Alex's party in the office. My mood was not really into it, cause, my brother as promised me, didn't come to visit me. He had some work, I understand his priorities but I really missed him.

So, I just gave the Christmas presents to my brother, sis-in_law, my colleagues, Alex, Anna and her family, on Christmas day itself. I got presents from them and they are great. Not describing though.

I take out my sketchbook and pencils, along with my headphones, from the drawer, in my cabinet. Did I mention ever, I love to sketch and am a pro at it? Well, I am.

So, you can conclude, I love to sketch and read, and listen to music. But, I swear, anyone will faint, if they hear me.

After completing,' Play With Me ', I turn on to "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce on my iPod, and make myself comfy on my bed, sitting Indian style, with my sketchbook and pencils. I drew a pheonix with flames surrounding it. Cliche, I know but it resembles ferocity but beautiful. I am too thoughtful.

Suddenly, the door bell rings. I keep my sketchbook aside, adjust my black PJ's and rush to get the door. Whoever, is at the door, seriously needs to be patient.

I open my door and my eyes widen at the sight.

Anna's panicked face is staring at me and what shocks the most, is that she is holding Heath, who is probably unconscious cause a little blood is flowing from his head.

I instantly help Anna to drag Heath inside the room. He is so heavy, even for the two of us, that I know what Anna went through.

But that is not my concern for the moment. There was a big question mark as how Anna was in front of my door, that too with Heath on a wintry afternoon. And how the hell did these happen?

We both quickly lay Heath on the couch, while Anna breaths heavily and I rush off for the first aid kit. I crouch down beside Heath, who is on the couch, unconscious.

Instead of acting cold towards him, like I planned to do, I softly but quickly, loosen Heath's tie and suit. Then I clean his forehead with the lotion and notice, for the first time that he had got many scratches on his handsome face, hands and wrists.

"What happened?" I whispered to Anna, still cleaning Heath's wounds.

When I didn't get any answer, I looked over her and saw her panicking. She faced a lot in her past, when her twin, Alesia, died in a car crash. She had panic attacks in the past, but I calmed her down over years.

I quickly wrapped a bandage around Heath's head. I had taken a course for medics, once, from my brother.

I pull up Anna from the chair, she was sitting at. I wrap her in my arms and rub her back, soothingly. Her tears are now free flowing from the panic attack.

We both sit on the carpet, beside Heath on the couch. My arms are still wrapped around.

"What happened Anna?" I whisper softly.