Epilogue

~🖤~

I walked out of the office, safely locking it.

"Good night, Ma'am."

I gave a quick yet tired smile to my PA, followed by a stern look.

"How many times, have I told you to call me Callista?"

He shrugged, "I don't remember."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Sure. "

He chuckled, "Good night, Callista."

I smiled at him, "Better."

Just as the elevator came to the stop, I waved at him, dismissing him for today.

"Good night, Will."

Straightening my suit, I rubbed my bare arms to warm and calm myself.

Elevators weren't my favourite place in the world, especially after the stunt that Alex pulled. It gave me creeps.

I put the suitcase on my shoulder and shuddered a bit.

Winter was on the way.

Quickly, I went to my BMW M3, throwing the suitcase in the passenger seat, literally.

Just as I sat on the driver side, I put the heater on full blast, removed my heels and took a long breath, reclining my seat a bit.

It felt a bit relaxing after a long day at work.

Managing a software company was a very big deal, at least for me, who knew a little about business.

Just as I put the car into gear, to travel down the roads of East Renton Highlands, my phone buzzed.

I sighed, but pulled at the corner and put the iPhone on speaker.

"Precious?"

I smiled at his soothing yet husky voice, which unintentionally calmed my nerves.

I then, again started driving through the roads.

"Yes?" My voice felt hoarse.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just a bit tired."

"Well, come home soon."

I chuckled, tiredly.

"You came home, early."

"Surprises, Precious. Surprises."

From his voice, I could tell he was definitely shrugging and grinning from ear to ear.

"I hate surprises." I whined.

"You are smiling." Now, he was laughing. Asshole.

"Shut up. Let me drive."

Without even waiting for his response, I cut the call and quickly changed the gears until I pulled into the driveway of our home.

If you're thinking, what the hell I am doing in East Renton Highlands. Well, here's a little insight or whatever you call it. I could care less.

Life is smooth selling now.

It's over an year or so, since we started dating properly.

Lia is a one year girl, whose first words were Dada. The look on my brother's face was worth seeing. She's my favourite person, fuck Heath. Maybe.

Anna and Ace married each other just six - seven months ago. If anything adds to the good news, is the fact that Anna is four months pregnant.

My nephew is on the way, which only I know.