Chapter 19

~🖤~

"Hi Heath!" Macenth screams, stands up, spotting us, on the doorway.

Anna looks at the same time when Ace cries out Heath's name. I grin at her and she blushes.

Omg. She already likes Ace.

That's the problem. She likes everyone she meets.

Heath and I walk into the living room. I sit beside Anna's feet, on the carpet and Heath moves towards Macenth.

"Hey, dumbass."Heath grins and they both do that common 'dude' hug. Weird

"You hacked, huh?" I raise my eyebrows, after Macenth takes his seat beside Anna and his asshole twin, joins me on the carpet.

"That's me, darling" I glare at him, while Anna and Heath chuckle. "Nice to meet you too."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah. I am Callista Embrey." I salute with two fingers.

He grins. "I am Macenth James but for the love of God, call me Ace." He keeps his hand on his heart, feigning hurt.

I chuckle. "I like you."

Ace and I both laugh seeing the scowls on Anna's and Heath's face.

"I like you too, sweetheart." Ace grins. "but, I like Anastasia more."

Anna blushes furiously, I roll my eyes and Ace grins but that is soon wiped off, when his twin smacks his head.

"Jeez! Thanks!" I grin, enjoying the show. "i knew you liked her." I wink at Ace.

He chuckles. "Am I that obvious?"

Before I can respond, Heath, this time, elbows him in the stomach.

"Stop flirting with my girl." Heath mumbles.

My head snaps towards him. My girl?

"Your girl?" Ace voices my thoughts, cocking his head to one side.

"Ugh!" Heath groans. "I mean just stop flirting, damn it! You like Anna, she likes you. End of discussion."

"How did you know I like this dickhead?" And there is the real Anna. My best friend, who curses, doesn't blush on a compliment and is high.

"You are obvious." Heath and I say at the same time. Then we both scowl at each other.

Ace smirks, while Anna grins and I want both of that to wipe off from their faces.

I glare at Anna and then turn towards Ace.

"I prefer normalcy, so, can we speak like normal people, instead of flirting," my eyes glare at Ace, "bickering," then at Heath, "and cursing." and at last, settles over Anna.

They shake their heads like some weirdoes, but when I give them my full burning glare, they quickly nod.

Now I love them.

"Now, like a normal person, tell me about yourself." I ask calmly.

"I am a hacker in our company. Well, I hope you have heard the most, from Heath." He smiles and then becomes serious."I, Rose and Heath, had the same childhood. It was good..."

"Until they died." Heath finishes in a bleak voice.

I nod sympathetically. I know, exactly how it feels.

"Where's your mom and sister?" Anna asks, curiously.

"We haven't talked to Rose, since she ran off with her boyfriend, maybe husband. Our mom...well, she's a alcoholic now. And a bitch." Ace says and Heath nods.