Chapter 2

~🖤~

I look at my previous posts to see what's going on and my stomach lurches. Suddenly the room feels too hot. My feet are burning inside my comfy socks, which are actually very very uncomfortable now.

Instead of sending the message about my orgasm - a lack after all - to Anna on Instant Messenger, I sent it to my Twitter feed. A very public Twitter feed indeed to my five thousand followers - where three thousand live in this town. I guess I am not longer immune to the stares and gossips of the social media. I groan but all I can utter are three words.

What. The. Fuck.

My phone rings. Anna's name flashes on my screen. As soon as I pick it up, her high and frantic voice reaches me: " You're are punk as fuck", she says in her high, brassy yet excited voice:

" I can't believe you just told the entire TwitterVerse about your bedroom tragedy after you swore me to secrecy. I thought you didn't want anyone to know? It is just wow, Calli."

At first, I just stare at the computer screen, unable to digest the fact. The fact, that I didn't have any actual guy give me an orgasm before. Anna squeaked and brought me back from my reverie. I stuttered," No. No. No. Anna. This was supposed to be a private...private message to you. You. Why the hell?!" I groaned gazing transfixed at me Twitter handle where the share has now increased to an unbeatable amount.

"Why Calli? You are so lucky! I mean...see you. You just told the whole Twitter that you never had an orgasm before. Now all the males will be running after you giving you the utmost attention. You will be having orgasms more than anybody else. Oh. My. Freaking. God!" Here, let me tell you something about Anna. Well, you must have guessed. Yup! She lovvveeesss attention.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and frustration. I was completely opposite to an attention seeking person. I huffed," Anna! It was a private message meant for you! I was juggling between Instant Messenger and Twitter and I accidentally typed it in my feed. Now...what am I supposed to do?! Should I delete it?" I yelled at the end.

"Ya, ya, sure. Did you forget to type? Or you forgot to use the internet? How can you accidentally type such a feed? And about the deleting options. Isn't it obvious? If you delete it, there will be much more questions arising about your so-called orgasms. So, I advise you to keep it. Let's see what happens next. And girl, you have to give me the details." She ended dramatically.

I scrolled through my posts to see that my followers have increased a thousand more. In this rate if it keeps on going I would soon become a celebrity. Note the sarcasm guys. Anna is gushing about the new gossip which definitely includes me. Probably, she's also surfing through the Twitter while talking with me. I suddenly feel so hot in this winter, that I am sweating. So, I remove the cardigan I was wearing because it is now uncomfortable. I am imagining about how am I supposed to take it and if I took the right decision by not deleting the Twitter feed. After all, everything trends for only a certain period. The trending time of every gossip can't last forever. It. Has. To. End.

Ping!

I look up the screen to see that someone has typed a private message to my Twitter handle. The message shows of someone I probably don't know. Unfortunately, my already sweating hands are not helping me the least bit. I am sweating doubly on top of that. My mind is playing horrendous messages as if I know what the message will be about. Obviously...orgasms. My orgasms.

The ping was loud enough for Anna to hear. Before she could ask I confirm her suspicions.

"There's a private message in my computer. In Twitter. I don't know him. Should I see? What if he thinks I am some kind of freak?" I yelled at Anna, panicking.

"Just open the damn message, Calli! You have to open someday. What if, he's actually a handsome guy?" She retorted.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled. I am now in a very big mess. Still, according to her wishes I opened the space for my Twitter private message. The message read from someone named as HeathO-MakerJames. My hands were sweating and I couldn't have the guts to open it. Unfortunately, my coffee was finished because now my throat became parched and I really needed a drink.

I remembered Anna was still on the phone. So, I gulped back my nervousness and spoke," The message is from some guy named Heath O-Maker James. Do we know him?"

"Nope. Not even heard of it. But let's check him. I am surfing through his posts and feed. You read the message and let me know. And put me on speaker."

"Ya. Ya. Come to Intant Messenger. It will beuch easier." I replied to her directions nonchalantly.

"Nope. Just follow me you idiot. As you don't remember. Let me phrase it. You got tangled yourself in mess while using a damn network and sites. " She said sarcastically.

I took a deep breath as if I was going to take a huge dip in water. The exception was I was taking a dip somehow in my mess. I rubbed my clammy hands on my PJ's and clicked on the message. And let me tell you, it was very very very bold and blunt.

Never had a guy give you an orgasm before? Huh?

Oh. My. God. Who is this guy and why is he so bold? I now seriously doubted my decision of opening this message. If I hadn't read it, I wouldn't be now squirming in my seat. But Anna's voice snapped me out of my whatever internal battle I was fighting.

"I found him! Fucking shit! He's so gorgeous Calli! Supposedly, he gives the woman population nice orgasms and is definitely a womanizer. But it doesn't say what he works for. The tabloid apparently says that he's a mystery. And yeah. Open your Instant Messenger. I am sending you his Instagram profile. See through it and you'll have orgasms this instance." She rambled like an enthusiastic teen. Probably jumping on the bed.

I swear someday my best friend should live her job in the IT office and simply go with a work related to speaker.

Although after all this ramblings, I caught her words. Perks of being a best friend.

I checked my Instant Messenger to see that she had indeed sent a link to an Instagram account. I clicked it to find none other than Heath James. For once, here, I thought, he didn't have the O-Maker tag along with it. But I found mentioned in his bio. I swear, this guy has a ego as same as the size of a whale.

I clicked on a photo. He was wearing a grey hoodie on top and a black T-shirt peeking through it. His black jeans hung low and his hair was ruffled. He was laughing. Sure, his body was something to worship for but his face interested me way more.

His hair was a golden-brownish color. They were of the perfect length but his eyes were to die for. It was grey. In one word, beautiful.

I was suddenly jealous of him. He had the perfect hair and eyes.

I looked through more posts and I was surprised I was not drooling yet. Along with the perfect set of hair and eyes, he had a prominent jawline and cheek bones.

His facial features were perfect. Just. Simply. Freaking. Perfect.

At last I chose a photo which I wanted to drool over. He stood in water. That too shirtless.

But that was not all. Water was dripping from his hair. His abs were perfect like a sculpture. Broad shoulders and muscles. His V was prominent and his shorts hung low giving a picture clearly. He was swoon worthy. The picture as well several other pictures included one more being.  It was his dog. The dog was in most pictures.

It seemed as if he was quite rich. Some of the photos were tagged to places such as Texas, Pheonix and many other places. Even in London. He apparently loved to travelled with his dog.

"Did you check the message?"

Oops! Forgot about the message. Anna will kill me. So...I think...

It is the auspicious time today to see that wonderful and extremely interesting message.