Chapter 12

~🖤~

A/N
This is a steamy chapter. No sex but close to it. If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter after $✓ . I will warn you, though.

This chapter is dedicated to _mrs_kookie_ for giving my first vote. :)
____________________________

He was standing shirtless. I quickly took a glance around the trial room and he pulled me inside, by the waist. The three cardigans were just kept in the hook, not stuck up anywhere near him.

I rolled my eyes," The cardigan is there." I pointed to him.

The trial room was so small, just enough for two. His hands were around my waists while my hands were on his bare oh-so-smooth chest. He stared at me with his grey eyes. My breathing had already became uneven, but I controlled myself. What can I say? I am a pro at that.

He chuckled," Oh, I am aware Callista."

I raised my eyebrows, knowing well what his next words were going to be and dared him to say that.

He grinned," But, knowing that you, Precious, were outside the door, I couldn't resist to give you a little orgasmic demo."

And there goes my heart and breathing. They are clearly moving in a different frequency. Overall, uneven.

Well, if he can be a perv, so why not seduce him? The fact is to be known here, 'I play fair '.

I trailed my hands on his bare chest, slowly, trailing it to his abs and tattoos. I was enjoying myself, who didn't? But he didn't, especially, need to know that. My fingertips, slowly, trailed to his arms, shoulders, collarbones and then to his jaw.

His eyes were staring at me, intently, but this time, instead of a smirk, or a grin in his face, he was genuinely smiling at me.

I leaned closer to him, peppering kisses on his chest and collarbones. Then I tip-toed - my height was not much short from him - and kissed his jaw. His jaw clenched as I again peppered kisses on his neck, the hold on my waist got tighter. He pulled me towards him, barely keeping any gap and his boner was hard to miss.

I stared at him, my blue eyes, looking into his grey. As I leaned forward to kiss his lips, he momentarily closed his eyes. But, huh, what did I tell? I play to tease and that's always fair.

The kiss never came to his lips.

I looked at him, grinning. He looked adorable, with his eyes closed. After a few seconds, when he realised, the kiss never came, his eyes snapped open. Seeing his shocked expression, I was not laughing.

He smirked at me in amusement, probably, cooking a devious plan inside that great brain of his.

$✓ Steamy content
*******************

"You like to tease,I see." He smirked, his hands slowly moving down to my ass. "If you want to play, then let's do it. The teaser game, what do you say, Precious?"

He squeezed my ass, making me gasp. Taking that gasp as a chance, he attacked my lips. He roughly started kissing me. We fought for dominance, our tongues battled inside each other's mouth, wanting to taste each other's sweetness.

I finally pulled away, breathing for oxygen, while it seemed he was totally immune to it. He started kissing my jaw, moving to my neck, probably leaving a hickey in that process and then collarbone.

My hands were on his biceps for support, while his were on my waist and hair. I bit my lip to stop the moans which were threatening to release any second. He removed a part of my hoodie, exposing my shoulder and kissed there too.