Chapter 18

~🖤~

He gets up from the bed, swiftly, and locks the door. There is no sound, just my fast heartbeat and the tension is just unbearable.

Why, in the name of Jesus, did my mood change? Why am I suddenly playing? Right. I don't know and I my mind and body are acting on their own.

"You are bipolar, you know that?" Heath smirks, sensually walking towards me.

"I am not bipolar. You changed my mood." I mumble, breathless. How can he make me affect so much?

"I am multi talented, Precious." He gives me a crooked smile, slowly, closing the curtains and blocks all the sunlight.

I roll my eyes, but my insides are needy. I never wanted a man like this. But the tension just can't be ignored. Well, only Heath can throw away my feminism, my strong attitude out of the window.

He comes towards me, deliberately, taking his own sweet time, to remove his t-shirt.

He takes it off, leans towards me, his lips, a mm away from me. He keeps his shirt beside me, his hand barely touching my arms.

The intense grey eyes are staring at me, which accelerates my breathing. I am sitting cross legged, and quite aware, I am leaning backward, as he leans towards me.

"Precious." He whispers, huskily, seductively.

"Heath." I lean backwards, my spine coming in contact with the headboard. Shit. He has trapped me.

His fingertips are brushing my bare arms, increasing my wetness between my legs, my nipples, tight, my breathing, haywire and heartbeat, increasing.

I lick my bottom lip, which has become, so dry, but still staring at his eyes. His gaze darkens, his hold on my arms, tightens, and his eyes, concentrating on my lips.

"How much, I want that around me." He whispers, breathing unevenly.

I lick my lips again, now aware, that I am affecting him.

"You are not playing fair, Callista." He mumbles, his eyes darting between my lips and eyes.

"I don't." I breath back.

Suddenly, his lips are on me. My back is arched, his hands on the headboard, now, trapping me.

He licks my lips, nibbling on it, occasionally. My hands, move through his hair, tugging it harshly, as he pushes his tongue inside me. I tug on it again, making him groan. His sound vibrates through my whole body, but focusing on my groin. I try to moan, but he bites me, involuntarily, making me gasp.

"No moaning." He orders, his lips now, skimming down my neck, jaw, earlobe, collarbone, back and forth. My grip, just tightens more and I am more needy than before.

I moan, as he bites on my neck.

Suddenly, his lips leave my body, keeping me aching with desire. His gaze darkens, a wicked, crooked grin spreading on his lips.

"The deal now." Huh? What deal?

I frown at him, my vagina, aching for some release. He answers my unasked question.

"One moan equals to two hard spanks. Now I'm thinking of ten and decide to keep it increasing with each moan." He chuckled, at my horror. Holy shit.

He pulls back, his gaze, getting darker and breathing looks normal. How can he stay normal, now? That's so unfair.

He pulls me up to him, quickly, roughly and swiftly.

He sits back on the bed and I fall into his lap. My lips now, plump red and my wetness, palpable. The aching is increasing in my groin and I don't  know what to expect.