Chapter 20

~🖤~

A/N

This chapter is dedicated for the ones who voted me and followed me.

_mrs_kookie_ , xxaarraa , Akira_Yxie , anonymouspetal9 , JamesCastiel

Thanks guys, for voting me ^_^

____________________________

Anna kissed both of Antonio's cheek before turning to the twins, to introduce him.

I leave them behind, sending a warning glare to Antonio, not to mess up my plan. I go inside, as if, I am entering the first time in the gym and I looked around all the equipments, for the first time in my life.

Anna enters the gym, clutching Antonio's arm, while the draggers aimed at Antonio, by the twins, is hard to miss.

Ace looks like he could rip Antonio's hands off, while Heath suddenly, glares at me. It was extremely fun to watch.

"Come on, Heath! Teach me." I yelled from across the room.

He walked furiously, his muscles tense, to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Who's he?" He growled.

"My friend. He's the owner of this gym." I shrugged, jerking my wrist off but my insides were dancing with glee.

"Keep him away from Anna." I felt numb, hearing this.

I became afraid. Not because, he was angry but he cared about Anna, a lot more. And, the dumb that I obviously am, I thought he would tell me to keep away from Antonio. I wouldn't though.

I became afraid, because, I was starting to hope. My feelings were growing for him, within this short time, I don't know how.

He could break me, betray me. But, I hoped too much that Heath will care for me. He doesn't care, if Anna and Ace have something, he wants Anna.

My best friend.

"Yeah. I will tell him." I mumbled, avoiding him.

"You better." He growled. "He's still being so clingy to her."

I didn't answer him, I just kept walking, pretending to examine the equipments.

But instead, I was sad, maybe, desperate for Heath, to care about me. I was afraid, for the depth of my feelings towards him. I knew, I didn't own him, so, he could like anybody. But, still, I felt desperate.

"Come on." Heath was going to touch my shoulder, but I flinched back.

Heath's jaw clenched but didn't question anything. We walked up to the other three, to see them laughing.

"You didn't tell me." Ace gave me a glare.

"I didn't get to. But obviously you came to know." I shrugged.

"What am I missing?" Heath asked.

"Nothing." I answered quickly.

When Anna, Ace and Antonio asked me the silent question 'Why didn't I tell him?', I gave them a glare to tell them, to follow me.

I was surprised, when, each of them, kept silent.

"Ace, you're gonna teach me, right?" I grinned at Ace.