Chapter 21

~🖤~

A/N

Hope you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to __3gax , badkans , XIIX_- , VinodhJaiPrakash , KailaSare

Thanks for following my account. :)

I really, wanted to include some fighting stances, and here they are.

Moreover, Callista, is begin to discover as well as question and deny her feelings towards Heath. I will be giving a POV of Heath, but 'Laters, baby!'

_________________________________

He nodded.

I decided to position my thumb outside my fingers, deliberately but quickly threw the idea. I didn't want him to touch me. Not now, at least.

So, I positioned my thumb over and behind my fingers. It was extremely important, so that, it didn't get dislocate.

We both turned towards each other and started circling each other. This time, I didn't hesitate to look into his eyes.

That was and always has been, my speciality. During fighting and boxing, adrenaline flowed like hell through my system. I kept a steady glance and his was the same. Determination.

"You know, don't you?" He smirked and I smirked back.

Of course, I knew. Thanks, to my brother, who made me learn all these.

He threw a punch, I ducked. It went for a few minutes and I knew, he thought me weak.

So, I threw a punch, straight at his jaw.

He quickly recovered from his shock, by again circling me and this time, he knew, we are equal.

We maintained our stance and our balance, for the upcoming power and mobility. He threw a punch at my abdomen, suddenly, but I spurted just a blood.

We began to punch, duck, use all our uppercuts, some kicks for quite a moment. His jaw was wounded and so was my abdomen, but the adrenaline in our bodies were too high to care about crap. Both of our lips were busted.

The boxing was still on mode.

He kicked a leg on my abdomen, but I jumped on his shoulder and tried to make him fall. Keyword: tried.

He quickly hooked his arm in my thighs and we both fell on the boxing ring.

His weight was pressing on me, my boobs in tight contact with his smooth chest. He was quiet heavy, his arm pressing on my abdomen, and I winced, audibly.

He quickly, pushed a little back, his strong muscled arms, caging me, on the ground. Then, I realised, his groin was pressing hard on my stomach, but that was the feeling I wanted to avoid, I couldn't.

Our breathings were already fast, due to all those adrenaline rush, but this time, they were breathless.

He stared right into my eyes, burning me into flames. I felt too hot, not only by the fighting.

His knuckles brushed my warm cheeks and he smiled. A genuine smile.

But like the 'Black Widow' I am, my instincts followed and for me, I twisted his wrist and pushed him back.

He landed on his butt and I quickly stood up, my cheeks burning, red, from embarrassment, I guess.

I looked down, helped the heavy body aka Heath from the ground and avoided his gaze. Being the nervous wreck, for ruining, my beautiful moment, with him, I tucked a strand of hair, behind my ear.