Chapter 8

~🖤~

A/N  
Hey guys! It's a little mature content here. Please please just don't continue with reading, my dear readers, give a vote for me. I'll mention you dear readers if you vote me. I really need them.
Thank you for reading.

Here we go ✓
__________________________

I unlocked the door of my apartment while Heath stands behind me, too quietly. I go to the kitchen, switching the lights on my way. Heath follows me and I beckon him to sit on the chair adjacent to the dining table.

"Will you eat anything? Or a drink?" I ask while filling my cup of water. My back is to him, so, I don't know what he's doing. Being Heath in my home, doesn't feel strange but fine with me. I turn around to see he's not there.

"Heath? Are you-?" I walk into the living room, calling him and freeze. He's going through my photos and is holding a curious stare in front of my photo. He turns to me, giving me a lopsided smile.

"Will you cook? If yes, then I'll like to taste anything you make." He answers shrugging. I was taken aback. I really thought he would go on with his dirty talk but maybe he's not after all an asshole of that much.

I walk in the kitchen, to prepare some pasta. He trails behind me and again sits in the same chair. I can feel his burning gaze on mine and I blush. What is there to stare at me? Yup, nothing.

"What nothing?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something." I shrug.

Soon, I make the pasta, at last grating the cheese and take out two plates to serve. He has now opened his jacket, which is at the back of the chair and his muscles are showing. I lick my lips, to check I'm not drooling, cause I thought so. I quickly serve his pasta and hang the jacket. I also remove my jacket to eat. As soon as I come inside the dining, Heath comes to me, his Adonis body of 6"4' towering over my 5"7' body. I am not short to that extent but he's not short either.

He licks his lips and my lips part a little. I gulp nervously, clearly, not knowing what to expect next. He just makes me sit in the chair beside him but I told you, he's unpredictable and I didn't expect the unknown reality.

"This tastes so good. I think I'll appoint you as my cook." He says, chewing like a gorilla and licks his lips now on then. I suppress my laughter at his condition, happy that I fed him, or else, he was clearly starving. He grins at me, seeing the suppressed laughter of mine. I eat slowly, savouring the food in my mouth. I cook well, but today, I am so hungry that I want to consume it wholeheartedly. After all, i love to eat.

He grins evilly at me. I frown. He has completed his share, then what now?

His hands trail up to my upper thigh, my breathing hitches and he smirks. I control myself, relaxing myself and breath normally. I pick up the pasta and look at him. His face is worth grinning at and I do that. He thought he'll control me easily, but what can I say? Yup, the cliche - ì'M ñOt Lîkë møSt gIrlS.

I turn my attention back to my pasta but it seems like he had some other plans. He moves his hands dangerously to my sex and cups it effectively through my jeans. I am still wet. As if feeling that, he smirks at me. I still ignore the fact that my pussy is throbbing for some air and sex and put the last piece in my mouth.

I get up to wash the dishes but he grabs me by my waist and makes me sit on his lap. His face is levelled to me. He stares into my eyes with the same intense stare and catches me off guard by kissing me. I moan into his mouth as he bites my lip. My fingers snake through his hair and I  tuck on it. He groans, kissing me hungrily yet gently.

He quickly hoists me up by squeezing my thighs, but never breaking the kiss. He takes me to the bedroom, as if he knew where it is. I don't ask any questions as he switches on the lights of the bedroom and puts me to my feet. He is eating me hungrily through his eyes, like the pasta wasn't enough.

We quickly strip each other, not really bothering who is removing whose clothes... We just need to be naked.

His dick is screaming through his tight boxers which is the only thing he's wearing. I take in his sculpted body and gulp. His body is perfectly toned, living no objection in the drool category. But what surprises me is his tattoos. A tattoo is covering all of his right side while the other is peeking through his boxers, which I suddenly find a great mystery that the existence of God. There's a tattoo at the side of the neck and also a big one covering his back. He smirks at me, drinking me as well.

He walks towards me, his pupils dilating seeing me just standing in front of him, in my black bra and panties, nothing attractive. Suddenly feeling insecure, I try to back away.

"You are so beautiful. I mean it. Don't hide yourself, Precious." He whispers to me and backs me against the wall, so that I can't escape.

He attacks me, kissing with passion, while he lifts me up. His hands dangerously close to my ass and I feel my wetness. He places me gently on my bed and pulls back. He burns me with his intense stare and attacks my neck, nibbling on my earlobe, trailing kisses down my jaw, neck and collarbone.

"You are so beautiful. Sweet smell." He murmured making me shiver and moan.

He hastily unclasped the hook of my bra, freeing by breasts. He pulls back to stare at them and again latches into them. He kisses everywhere except my nipple, I am tugging his hair to bring him there but he teases me to my edge.

"Beg me, Precious." He demands pulling back.

"Please." I beg him, completely throwing my dominance and self control out of the window for once. I'll take it back later, anytime.

"Please what? Do you want me to suck onto your nipples, your clit? Want me to give you several orgasms with just my fingers? Fuck you? Please what?" His bold words don't offend me like it should have done, but I am turned on.

"Please I need you. My pussy needs some fucking. Heath...please...." I moan as he latches his mouth in my nipples at last. His amazing tongue flicks the buds of my nipples, making it more perked up. His hands trail each corner of my body but his mouth never leaves my nipples.

"I will make you cum on my tongue, you'll scream my name when you'll cum. I fucking promise you." He murmured, still licking me, sucking my buds. The vibrations of his murmurs make me moan doubly. Along with my moaning, all I want to see him perform his promises.