Chapter 8: Natalie's Warning

My chemistry class was very stressful. Luckily I wasn't the only one having issues with the homework so the professor went through the homework. The zoo was great as always. Kris and I teased each other and also talked about the industry. He kept calling me weird but beautiful at the same time. I assumed he was just teasing me. 

I shower when I get back to the dorms. I always felt like I smelled horrible after working at the zoo. I am there Monday through Friday so it's most of the time. I didn't want to imagine how working in the other sections would be. I'll smell like an entire barn. 

When I got out of the shower I picked up my penguin towel and dried myself off. I was putting on my robe when an unpleasant voice spoke. "Hey."

It was Natalie. I ring out my long hair and look up at her. "Hey." I wasn't gonna be the one to start problems.

"Someone told me they saw Seán walk out of your room yesterday." She was chewing gum alot more loud than necessary. 

"Yeah he was nice enough to bring me dinner." I throw my towel over my shoulder. "I hadn't eaten all day." 

The look Natalie gave me was very judgemental with a hint of bitch. "I didn't think I had to tell you to stay away from him." 

I roll my eyes. "We are just friends." 

Natalie tucked a strand of her dirty blond hair behind her ear. "If you stayed away from him, I wouldn't have to hear about you from him ever again. Be smart." 

She just walked out. I couldn't believe Seán talks about me. It wasn't very smart to talk to his girlfriend about me but that's his mistake. I guess I won't be getting along with Natalie at all.