Chapter 36: Friends

Mature sexual content ahead.

All that I brought with me to Seán's apartment was my carry on luggage and my small backpack. My suitcase had some clothes and some personal items in it. My backpack had a book, wordsearches, and my phone charger for the plane. I knew I would be bored again. It was a long flight back to America, especially since I didn't have to change planes. 

Seán and I did end up watching a movie. I didn't focus though. My mind was racing. The virus has made my time with Seán end early. I expected to have a few more months with him. I'm not sure if he is worrying as much as me. What will happen to us? I mean we would have to be realistic right? I was on a scholarship to study abroad. If I applied a second time I wouldn't get chosen again. The university would give the scholarship to someone who hasn't been abroad yet. My mind cannot come up with a happy ending for us. 

"Nalia?" Seán was poking my side. He knew I was sensitive there. 

"Sorry. I was just thinking." I lace my hands through his. His large soft hands made my hands look so small. 

Seán scooted closer and put his other arm around my shoulder. "About what? You are supposed to be relaxing." 

"I know. I know." I tense up a little. "Seán what are we now? I may never see you again. In person I mean." 

Seán sighs. He had to have known I would bring this up. I have brought it up before. "Right now we are two people who love each other spending a relaxing evening together." He looks at me and I give him a serious look. "What do you want to happen Nalia? I have family on this side of the globe and you have family on the other side. Are either one of us willing to make a huge move for the other?" 

"I can't answer that." I say. "I am still in school. I could say one thing now and be a completely different person next month."

Seán runs his hand down my shoulder. "Then should we just stay friends? Say it was fun while it lasted?" 

I take a deep breath. "Is there any other option right now? Even if, and that's a big if, if one of us were willing to move I don't think the world would let us. It seems everyone is going on lockdown." 

Seán nods. "I guess we don't have any choice then." Seán squeezes my hand. "Doesn't mean we can't still have fun tonight." 

Seán was giving me a loving look. I don't know what he had on his mind. I stand up and try to pull him up. He gives me a sly smile. "Well I wasn't thinking that, but if you insist." 

I roll my eyes at him. "Seán, I have a feeling I wasn't the only one thinking this way." 

He chuckles. "I'll never tell." He stands up and guides me to his room. 

In his room, Seán immediately cups my face and gives me a passionate kiss. I kiss him back just as hard. His hands were at my waist, playing with the bottom of my shirt. My hands go around his neck, gently pulling his tiny hairs near his neck. His facial hair tickling my skin. 

Seán makes his way to my neck. He knows this was one weak spot of mine. He moved slowly and this made my hair stand up on ends. My moans were quiet but I knew Seán could hear them. I made sure he could hear them. 

I couldn't take it anymore. I break away from him and start pulling his shirt up. He smiles and allows me to pull his shirt over his head and throw it behind him. He then takes the bottom of my shirt and slowly begins pulling it up. I give him an impatient look and he just chuckles. I take his hands and try to make him go faster but he resists me. I kiss his chest and run my fingers through some of his chest hair. He moans a little and pulls my shirt over my head. I smile into his chest knowing I had won the first battle. 

I unbutton his pants. I pull his jeans down and sit on my knees in front of him. His boxer briefs had a tent in the front. I pull those down revealing a very erect penis. I lick my lips before putting the member in my mouth. I start slow and quicken my pace every few seconds. I had one hand touching him and my other hand was touching my most sensitive area. 

Seán pulled me up before he could orgasm. He kissed me again hard on the lips. He pulls my jeans and underwear off at the same time. I plop onto the bed. Seán scoots me back a little and lies on top of me. He kisses my lips, then my neck, then my collarbone,  and then makes his way down to my breast. He has my left breast in his hand, gently squeezing. He had my right nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it and bit it softly. My moans were becoming more frequent. My fingers ran through his soft brown hair. Seán gives my nipple a kiss and goes a little lower. His kisses my clit. This makes my body jolt up a little. I could feel Seán smiling. His licks my opening and sticks two fingers inside me. I let out a loud breath. His fingers were working their magic inside me. 

Suddenly, I could feel the pressure. He inserted another finger and he had picked up speed. "Seán!" I gasped. Then my muscles tensed and my orgasm reached its climax. Seán removes his fingers and kisses my cheek. I lick his fingers. 

"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod, still trying to catch my breath. 

Seán grabs a condom from his nightstand and glides it on. He positions himself over me again. His blue eyes just stared at me. I will miss looking into them. A tear escapes one of my eyes. 

Seán sighs. "Do not cry my love." I would never hear him call me that again. "This is a happy moment. Unless you want me to stop, because I will." 

I shake my head. "I want you, right now. I don't want this to end." 

Seán smiles. "I mean, it has to end. You may be able to go on for multiple orgams but I need maybe an hour inbetween." 

I narrow my eyes at him. "Seán McLoughlin, stick your penis into my vagina." 

Seán makes a face. "Ugh fine. If you insist." 

Seán lines his tip up at my entrance and slowly pushes in. "Ahhh." I couldn't help myself. He starts with a steady pace. He wasn't exactly goes fast or slow, but he was going deep. My nails start to dig into his back. "Seán." I moan. 

I think my moans turned him on even more because he started going faster. I close my eyes, feeling the same pressure within me building. Then it was the release. "Aw, Seán." I whisper in his ear. I felt my insides become warm. Seán pulled out and looked down. 

"Hey Nalia," I look up still breathing heavy. "The condom broke." 

This shocked my system. I sit up. "What?" I look down at his penis. There was a rip at the top. I try to take a deep breath. "I'm on birth control but that isn't always effective." 

Seán brings me in for a hug. "Shh. We can get you the pill before your flight." 

Being in Seán's arms always calmed me down. If we had a plan then it normally worked out. The only thing is, I had my own plan for the morning and Seán wasn't included.