Chapter 35: Molly Wins

Packing was so hard for me. I loved packing when I was in the mood. Since I was pretty much being forced to pack, I was not enjoying it. I was going slow too. Luckily I didn't bring too many things with me. Seán and I were able to pack all my things that couldn't fit in my carry on suitcase in about four hours. Seán helped me take my things to the post office and set everything up to be mailed back home. 

Sabine came and tried helping me but I just wasn't in the mood. I had no energy. Sabine ended up packing her own things and taking them to Ezra's apartment. She was going to stay with him for the rest of term because she had high risk family at home. She didn't want to possibly infect them. 

Seán and I made it back to my dorm to grab my suitcase, but were halted by a video call from my sister. 

Without thinking, I answer it right away. "Hi Molly." 

"Nalia! Are you ok? Are you coming home? My viewers from the UK said they had to pack up and leave their university dorms by next week or something." 

I try to give her a genuine smile. "I'm ok. Yes I'll be coming home. I have a plane ticket for tomorrow morning. I was going to call later to let mother know." 

"Nalia I found this in the bathroom box. Do you want it?" Seán comes over in view of the camera holding a lufa. 

I could not describe the look on my sister's face when she saw Seán. I look over my shoulder to see what he was holding and I shake my head no. 

"NALIA!!" Molly practically screams. "Why is Jacksepticeye in your dorm? Is that really your lufa? I've never known you to use one." 

Finally I was comprehending what was going on. Seán didn't even notice I was on a video call. I was too upset to actually think before answering it. "Molly." I look at her real hard. Her excitement and confusion were bursting at the seams. "Do not tell anyone." 

Molly frowned and kind of made a whining noise. "You get to meet Jacksepticeye but I can't even post about it on social media. You have done this twice now." 

"Nalia, where do you want the wig?" Seán says a little too loudly. 

Molly makes a face at me. I have a feeling she knew what was up now. I sigh. "Seán, I think we both just messed up. I'm going to say it was mostly your fault though" 

Seán stands up and gives me a puzzled look. "Aww, what did I do now?" I hold up my phone and see Molly waving. It really didn't help that Seán was also holding my wig still. "Ah." He says. "I think I see the problem." He walks over and just plops the wig on my head. "There now she will never know." 

Molly laughs. Seán laughs. I wish I had the energy to laugh. Seán sits next to me on my now bare bed. "Hey Molly. How's the stream life going?" 

Molly immediately goes into her gamer mode. "I am really proud of myself. More people are following and watching since Christmas." 

"I watched one of your streams last week. I think you will keep growing. Keep up the good work."

"Oh my god!!! Jacksepticeye thinks I'm good!!!" Molly was twirling around her room. 

"Hey Molly." I try to snap my fingers. "Do not tell anyone about us. I don't want anyone trying to invade my personal life. I don't want to deal with his fans loving me or hating me." 

Molly sits in her office chair. "Fine. Your no fun. Although I do understand why. Just to let you know, my friends are suspicious if his girlfriend is you. Should've changed your name. Nalia isn't a common name." 

"Yeah, well…" I look at Seán. He just shrugs. "Can you let mother know about my flight? I kind of just want to relax the rest of the day." 

Molly gave me a sly look. "Mhmm. I got you. 'Relax.'" She did air quotations around relax. I just roll my eyes and hang up. 

Seán takes my hands and stands us both up. "Come on. Let's go back to my place and watch a movie. Get your mind off of things." 

I smile at him and fix my wig. "Ok."