Chapter 25: After Glow

My day ended with Seán washing my body and then holding me. I slept well that night.

The next day I didn't want to get out of bed. I was sore from last night. Who would've thought sex was an actual workout. 

I scooted closer to Seán. I watched him as he slept. His chest went up and down. I notice a small red mark on his neck. I panic slightly. If any of his viewers saw the hickey, they would definitely think he was dating the girl in the picture online. I poke his nipple to see if he would wake up. 

I see him smile. I softly rub his nipple with my finger. He opens his eyes. "Careful, those are sensitive."

I giggle. "Really? I never knew." I say full of sarcasm. "I left you a love mark." 

Seán turns on his side. He pokes my neck, but closer to my collar bone. "I left you one too." 

I cover my neck with my hand and gasp. "Seán!" He chuckles. "We are so bad." We both laugh. 

Seán gets up and goes to his closet. I gasp when I look at his back. He turns around. "What?" 

I cringe looking at his back. There were bright red lines on his upper back. I get up and get a closer look. I trace one of the lines. "Does this hurt?" 

Seán strains his neck to try and see what I'm talking about. "No. What is it?" He walks over to his mirror and looks. His eyes go wide. "Nalia!" His eyes dart to me. 

"I'm so sorry." 

Seán laughs. He brings me in for an embrace. "Its ok. I'm teasing. I do have to say this is a first." 

I look at my nails. I didn't even know my own strength. I took good care of nails so they were longer than the average girl. I didn't realize I was digging my nails that hard into his back. I give him puppy dog eyes. "You sure you don't feel any pain?" 

He smiles. "I don't feel anything." He walks back over to his closet and grabs a tshirt. He puts it on and gets his boxers and black jeans from his dresser. I pick up my backpack from the floor and take out my clothes. I put on my panties, yoga pants, and scoop neck striped shirt. We both sit on the bed to put our socks on. 

Seán stands up. "Want an omelet?" I nod. "Let's go to the kitchen then." He reaches his hand out. I slip my hand into his and we walk out of his room hand in hand.