Chapter 27: Show Off

Seán seemed to be very excited about flaunting me about. He took a picture of us outside of his apartment and posted it on his social media account, his public account. He immediately got responses from his fans wanting to know who this "mystery" girl was. They wanted to know if this was his new girlfriend and if I was moving in. 

I was about to take the wig off when Seán stopped me. "Wait." He says. "Can you do a video with me? I want to introduce you." 

"Are we going to play a game?" I try to think of a game I'm good at. 

"No. It will be me showing you off." 

I think for a second. "Ok, but I'm not great talking to a camera. "

Seán kisses me. "That's ok. Just be yourself."

I think for a second. "What if I played a casual game….like Animal Crossing?" Seán looks like a kid who got a toy taken away. "You could do a live stream. I'm playing a game to ease my anxiety, and you have full eyes on the chat to answer any questions." 

Seán rolls his eyes. "Not a bad idea. I'll agree to it." I kiss his cheek. "Let's go set the system up. 

Seán sets up the Nintendo Switch in his recording office. Apparently he bought Animal Crossing intending to play it, but he hasn't  gotten around to it. I'll be making an island and Seán will just delete it when he is ready to make his own save file. 

We grab the chair from his bedroom desk and put it next to his recording chair. Seán bought very expensive chairs to play video games in. I go to the bathroom and take one last look in the mirror. My Auburn hair was completely hidden under the purple wig. My black and white striped shirt matched perfectly. 

Seán is sitting in his green chair playing with some things on his computer. I sit down and take the controller in my hand. Seán looks at me. "Are you ready?" I nod. I'll never be ready, but let's go.

I saw a light turn red on his camera. Then the right monitor said 'recording' in the right hand corner. Seán leans over me and turns the system on. "We will let the game load. Notifications for the stream should have been sent. I'll post on social media about the stream." 

Seán pulls out his phone and starts typing away. I see the number of people watching quickly increase. Mods were in chat and others started commenting. There was a fast live chat and then next to it, Seán had a slow version of the chat. Seán checks the camera angle and sets his phone on his desk. 

"Hey lads!" Seán's energy came to the surface. "This stream wasn't scheduled, but I couldn't wait to introduce you to Nalia!" I give a small wave. I saw multiple hellos from people in chat. "We are just going to be chilling and watching her play Animal Crossing, because I've been shit and haven't started it yet. If you have a questions or comments you know what to do." 

The main menu finally loaded and I pressed the start button. The first thing that I do is create my character. I name her Mae for my middle name. I give her purple hair and go to the cut scene of going to my island. 

A few commented on Seán cutting his hair. He laughed at it. "It was time for a change. New year, new hair do." I smile and ruffle his hair with my right hand. 

Seán turns to me and laughs more. "As long as his facial hair stays, I'm happy." I say.

Seán eyes me. "Don't worry, no matter what anyone says the beard is staying. We will never be seeing baby faced Jack." The chat had some thumbs down and laughing emojis. 

The longer I played the more personal the questions got. At first everyone focused on Seán and I was fine with that. I poked fun at him with some of the questions, like his weirdest fan encounter. Some fans made him uncomfortable, especially when they touch him without his consent. While he was telling the story, I take a hand and just slid it down his chest slowly just like in the story. He flinches and brushes my hand off. We both laugh. He went back to his normal position, one arm around my waist.

Then after a half hour, the questions were directed at me. They asked where I was from, which I gave the vague answer of America since I do have an American accent. I couldn't hide my accent like Seán. They asked how long we have been together. I said since mid October. Those weren't the bad questions. 

I swear they had to be looking at a newly wed website for questions. One asked who the better kisser was, and Seán quickly said Mark. I giggled. Some questions that Seán didn't even acknowledge were about our sex life. Some asked for specifics, and who was dominant.

Seán ended the stream when someone said they thought Natalie  was prettier than me. We shut the game off and Seán embraces me. "I'm ok Seán. I swear." Seán looks down. "I have you." 

He kisses me. "My love, you were perfect." 

I sit on his lap. I was in a silly mood. "Some people really want the details though." 

Seán chuckles and shifts to get comfortable. "Yes they do. I'll probably regret the Mark comment." 

I giggle. "Fanfictions are going to explode about the two of you." I check my watch. "I have a few hours until I have to meet Sabine at our dorm." I was meeting her for dinner. 

Seán smirks at me. "What did you want to do?"  

I put my head on his shoulder. "Cuddle." 

Seán chuckles and picks me up. My arms wrapped around his neck while he supported my back and legs. He carried me to his bedroom and flipped me on his bed. I giggle as he gets in bed next to me. I curl up in his arms. My head rests on his chest. "Seán I love you." 

"And I love you Nalia."