||The New Boy||

*I'd just like to say I do not own Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Bobby Singer, Lucifer, Castiel, and all other Supernatural characters. Thanks :)*

Character Name: Abigail (Abby) Grey

Description of Character: dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'4, muscular yet shockingly skinny

Chapter 1
Abby's POV

It had been 12 years since my parents died, leaving only my older brother Joey and I, in this cold world. I was 17 and Joey was 24 and we lived alone, in the house we grew up in instead of being put into the foster society. Thanks to our non-existent Uncle Paul.

It was the first day of my Senior year in high school and I got up a little too late. I had gotten dressed into my teal skater skirt and white crop top along with my black ankle Converse. I decided to use my new dry shampoo and put my long dirty blonde hair into a side fishtail braid. I grabbed my backpack and jogged down our wooden stairs.

"I'm leaving for school Joey! I love you!" I shouted as I grabbed a granola bar out of the cupboards my mom loved dearly ( I know that sounds strange but she was strange).

'"We should get them hon," my mom said as she looked up at my father, snaking her arms around his waist. I remember how we were in the middle of Lowe's shopping for cupboards. "EWWWW," 11 year old Joey screeched making me giggle. "We should get them," My father said in agreement with my mom. My parents were so in love, I just hoped I would find someone like that and be able to have a relationship like they did.'
I snapped out of my memory when I opened the car door to our brand new blue Jeep. Even though my parents died we maintained to have a large sum of money thanks to Joey. As I swerved out of my driveway I honked. Joey was probably with some slut he met at Hooters.

////////////

"Hey Abs," My friend Kiley said when she saw me. Everyone called me Abs because I was so fit but somehow had absolutely no muscle on my body at all. "Looking hot," I heard someone yell causing people to turn heads. I heard whistles and people yelling, showering me with compliments.

"You excited for the soccer game in a few days?" Kiley asked as she slid down from the hood of her black truck. "Yeah nervous though," I stated, wiping my sweaty palms on my skirt. "You are literally the best player on the freaking team Abs, pull it together!" She yelled in slight anger because I always did this; I always doubted myself. Kiley slapped me on the back but I guess it was true; I was the striker, the one who scored the goals and I was captain. Kiley rolled her eyes as I zoned out and giggled.

"Let's head inside shall we?" She questioned and held out her arm. We linked arms and walked into the school.

////////////

"Everyone I'd like you to meet our newest student; his name is Dean Winchester." All eyes turned to him but mine stayed glued on my phone as I scrolled through IG. I was popular but a little shy too, and the last time I looked at a boy I fell in love and then was left heartbroken.

'He's so FREAKING HOT!!!! ;)'

'I haven't looked @ him yet & idc :/'

'Just one quick glance! Please!'

'Fine u bitch-_-'

I let my eyes flicker upwards and immediately regretted it. Dean was very attractive and I was glad he didn't look at me. Wait nope, I was wrong he did. Dean Winchesters eyes bored into me as I continued to gaze at him. He then smiled showing straight, pearly white teeth. He had chiseled features, just like my ex boyfriend Jared Hoffie.

'"Smile Abs,please?!" Jared begged and smiled that perfect smile of his. "Fine," I groaned. Looking at the camera I smiled with my teeth because I had always looked best with my teeth showing. I felt Jared's arm slide around my waistband pull me closer to his muscular body. I giggled and he turned me around. "What's so funny missy?" He asked with a fake frown. I giggled even more and that's when he kissed me.' I as in love with Jared Hoffie, but he died one year later on my 16th birthday.