IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Aimee's POV
"Aimee, we never had kids. We never got married and I'm dating Amelia. You've been in a coma for 6 months cause you got into a really plane accident. The doctors said you've been dreaming a lot..." Shawn says. "It was all a dream" he added.

It was all a dream.

It was all a dream.

It was all a dream.

It was all a dream kept repeating in my head over and over.

The next thing I knew I jumped up and looked around the room to see Shawn laying next to me. I took a deep breath trying not to cry.

"Baby?" He asked, squinting his eyes and I looked down at him as a tear slipped down my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling me down.

"You know how I've been having weird dreams lately?" I asked, laying my head on his chest. I felt him nod. "I had another one but this time we got into a car accident on our wedding night and I woke up in the hospital just to find out that we never got married and we never had kids etc" I say and he kissed my head.

"Don't worry Aimee. It was just a dream" he says rubbing my back and I smiled. "Let's go back to bed. It's 2:30 in the morning" he says and I snuggled up to him and fell back asleep.

Anyways, let's get caught up. So it's been three almost 4 years already since we got married. We went to Amalfi Coast, Italy for our honeymoon for 2 weeks. It was absolutely beautiful there.

We're still living in the same apartment we lived in when we first moved to Florida. We're also working the same jobs. I'm still at the daycare. We're constantly hanging with my family and Aunt Tori as well. We're all still very close and I'm forever thankful for that.

Now, let's get to the part you've probably been dying to hear about. The kids. Adalynn and Sebastian. Where do I even begin? They have gotten so big.

Adalynn is 3 years old already. She's obviously walking, she's talking so much more now, she's potty trained, and she's just getting so big. She still goes to the daycare and she's learning so much. She could identify some colors and letters etc. Oh and she's also very sassy haha. Everyone says she gets that from me. She's also constantly singing. She'll sing any kid songs she knows and I know for a fact she got that from Shawn. Shawn is constantly singing and writing songs.

Now, let's get to Sebastian. He's 6 years old. He's in first grade and he absolutely loves it. I never met a kid who loved school so much. He's also really smart as well. There's not really anything else to say about him. He's always happy and he always tries to make you smiling when he knows you're upset.

That's about everything. Me and Shawn are doing so good. We haven't really had any fights since we got married. We'll play fight and everything but we haven't actually fought at all. We're completely honest with each other no matter how bad it is and we always talk to each other. I am so lucky to have someone like him in my life and I still can't believe it's been 3 years already.

Well....here is to new beginnings.
——————————————————————————
YAYA!! THE SEQUEL IS UP!!

Sorry for the boring chapter! This chapter was really just to get you guys caught up!

Question of the chapter:

Who is your favorite character and why? (It could either be Aimee, Shawn, the kids, or anyone that has been in this book like one of their siblings or family member etc)