Illusion of Truth

Hyun Bin POV

"Shit! Why the PSS agents are still in front of this room? I want to move out! I have something to do before bed." Son Yejin peeked outside the bedroom door and stormed back in, protested to me.

Her cheeks were flushed red. She has changed into a night silk gown. Still covered in a silk robe, but I can saw her curves, threatening me to undone the tie.

I sat on my bed, pretended to ignore her but holding my chuckles.

"Mr. Hyun, have you told them to wait outside the living room?"

"I have not. What are you going to do before bed, that you have to rush to the other room?"

"I have work to do, I have to prepare my self for tomorrow's media interview. I haven't check Mr.Park's feedback for my story."

"Story?"

"Yes, I made up a story about us. You have to read it too before the interview so our answer will be matched."

"I'd rather shut my mouth then, you are better at this. You can work here on the couch."

"You're so weird. You wanted to push me out so bad at the dinner and now you're keeping me here. You know I'm not here to be the substitute for your night companion. What is wrong with you, Sir." she mumbled.

"By the way, Miss Son, I haven't told you about the rule of this bedroom. This is my bedroom, I rule here. You will obey me here."

"What's the rule here?"

"No lie. We will play and pretend to the whole world outside this room, you can tell lies about us all the way you want outside but here, you won't lie any single thing to me. If you were happy or unhappy about something tell me here."

"Is that all?"

"Yep. Sounds easy but for someone who's creating lies for a living like you, that might be a trouble."

"I'm not lying to live. I am maintaining your family's image by brushing off some facts from the public. Now give me some peace, I need to work."

Sitting on the couch with the laptop on her lap, she put on her reading glasses and started to type. I paid attention to her. She was really pretty. She sat crossing her legs, and from that position, I can see her long legs between her robe. That act was nothing compared to what I saw on other girls I used to bring here. They would instantly undress and ready to be taken on the bed but Miss Son...looked different. No girl ever rejected me in this bedroom. Even looking at her legs and curves under her robes has made me uncomfortable down there.

"What? Stop drooling, Mr. Hyun."

"Why? Distracted?"

She glanced at me and back to her screen. Minutes later, she closed her laptop and put it on the table.

"I'm going to sleep. Please, ask the PSS agents to move out from the living room, Sir, or I will walk out that door and directly go to the other room, let them witness it. Mrs. President would not be happy if she finds out."

"Not now. Tell me the script for tomorrow."

"Oh. So we have been dating for a year, secretly, and you have proposed to me last week during our holiday in Athens, and-"

"Why Athens?"

"You were in Athens last week, got caught on a wild rave party, remember? my department made a story that you were only invited by a friend without knowing about the wild part of the rave party before. I was there too, dealing with the party-goers who took your picture. Time would be matching, and it would sound better if you were in Athens with your fiance, not some random girl. May I continue?"