Epilogue : The Next Job

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear lovely readers,

Thank you so much for your time giving my story Married to The Job another chance to entertain you, along with my previous works Hello Goodbye and the rest of the gang.

I noticed some new names from the votes and comments (thank you!!) but I also recognize many of you are have been reading my works from the very beginning I shamelessly started writing daily Binjin fanfics.

I pay careful attention and highly appreciate every comment and vote, and I can't thank you enough just by writing this. Votes and comments are what really motivate me every day.

I apologize for any discomfort caused typos, wrong grammar, wrong choice of words, but one thing for sure, I always learn to write better every day, and your feedbacks are important for this.

Kindly promote my stories if you like them, and I'm looking forward to more interaction with you through my twitter, @itsandreasachs.

Special thanks to @yourbae856 for the covers of this one Married to The Job and the upcoming one :

Check on my newly released work, Jealous Husbands Club, about a sassy city girl Son Yejin, a legal secretary who enjoys her single life and her casual hookups lover turn to be possessive Hyun Bin, a gorgeous news anchor. JHC is a rom-com AU BinJin fanfiction, with a taste of chick-lit, as I built my own set of the universe there along with other K-drama idols for supporting characters.

Here is the summary for Jealous Husbands Club :

Too glam to give a damn, city girl Son Yejin decides to stay single while her best friends are married but constantly whining about their jealous husbands. and marriage life. They regularly meet after work to grab some drinks. Her friends are in the TV news industry while she works in a law firm along with their husbands.

Then comes Hyun Bin in her life, a gorgeous news anchor from her friends' work, rumored to be a player but, hey, Yejin is the coach. He turns to be possessive and hookups turn into love. Bin claims her as his while she still has some trust issue on settling down and exes.

As for Hyun Bin, "What's mine is mine. End of story."

If this might be your kind of read then I'll see you there, readers!

much love.
Andrea Sachs

--------------------------------------------------

MARRIED TO THE JOB

EPILOGUE: THE NEXT JOB

Choi Youngjae POV

Granada, Spain

I was so happy that finally, I have someone to share my life with. Learning from the past, we were all living in uncertainty so I didn't waste much time, two days after the last Hyun state banquet I asked Park Heesoo's permission to marry his daughter.

Three months after, we gathered in the Park house for the wedding reception. There was my Dad, my half brother Bin, his lovely wife Yejin, and other close relatives. I invited Bin's parents but his mother Lee Mina called me and gave her congratulations through the phone to avoid awkwardness on that special day. She still had no idea what her husband did to my Dad but I'll keep it that way.

Seeing Bin and Yejin there with gracious smiles on their faces were adding more happiness for me. Yejin was a very nice woman and Bin drastically changed from an unresponsible rebel boy to be a true loving gentleman she deserved. Even though their love story was one hell of a bumpy one, but somehow they made it through.

Yejin was in her early stage of pregnancy, and Bin became extra protective around her. They resided in their own penthouse in London, away from Seoul and their parents. Bin was active in what he did best, the capital market, and Yejin was in a private consultant office handling VIP's public relations affair.

This time, Hyun Bin did it the right way. From the very first thing like buying the test pack, going with Yejin on the doctor visits, and patiently dealing with her mood swings. From what Bin told me, their parents were happily waiting for their children, as I heard that she was carrying twins, and already determined on which holidays they will share with their grandchildren. Such a dilemma when grandparents competing for family holidays.

The two love birds looked very happy and I sincerely happy for them both. They have made me want to have my own happy tales with Shinhye and have our own mini versions of Youngjae and Shinhye.

I periodically visited them there for work, as now I was starting my own private security services for celebrities and politicians. Some of my clients were in London and I had employees to be taken care of there. Bin helped me getting new clients even though I was settling down in Barcelona. Still in Spain, not that far to Granada so Shinhye felt close to her Dad.

Wedding reception done, my father in law walked approaching us when Shinhye and I were talking with Bin and Yejin in the corner of the garden.

"Ladies, can I steal them for a few minutes? I need to speak with both gentlemen."

"Mr. Park, of course. My feet are started to get tired anyway and I think I need to use your couch inside," Yejin answered.

Bin pulled her closer and planted kisses on her temple and lips. She smiled sweetly and whispered something, and followed by Bin's blushing cheeks.

"Come inside, Mama, I'll ask the housemaid to prepare some warm water for your feet," Shinhye pulled her hand and kissed my cheek, whispering, "see you later, husband."

Argh.

Once the ladies were away, Park Heesoo lit a cigar and offered us and we gladly took them. After some moments enjoying the bittersweet taste from it, he started to speak.

"As I am getting older and my time to retire is about to come, I want you two to continue what I have been working with my associates for years. I believe you both are smart and capable to replace me, as I have told them that you both would likely be taking my spot."

"What is it, Mr. Park? and why us?" Bin asked him.

"Youngjae, you're my son in law now and Bin, I love Yejin as my own daughter so I always consider you as part of the family too. I believe I have known you both well enough since you two were little boys."

"How so, Mr. Park?" I asked.

"It's Dad for you Youngjae. Aside from Hyun Woosung, Choi Jaewook has become my client long before their political careers, when I was still an active lawyer."

"Oh, I don't know, " I was a bit surprised.

"To use a lawyer service isn't always bad, Youngjae."

"I know, sorry, I don't mean to offend you, Dad."

"So, Mr. Park, what are you trying to say?" Bin brought back the initial topic.

"Do you know why your Dad chose me to be the head of crisis manager of the most powerful yet vulnerable office in South Korea?"

"Because you're good at it?"

"Also because I have a strong back up from my friends. Now I want you two to meet them, they're already waiting in the back porch."

Park Heesoo led us to his back porch where a group consist of three men and two women were sitting together.

"Señor, Señoras, meet my successors, Choi Youngjae, and Hyun Bin. They will take my place and I believe that they have a great potency on running our business."

They smiled warmly and nodded to us. I recognized some of their faces.

Impossible.
Impossible.
They should have been dead.

"Youngjae, Bin, meet the Council."