Kissing The Bride

Hyun Bin POV

"Mr. Hyun, your wedding vow, " Mr. Park handed me a card, written on it was arranged beautiful words for my wedding vows.

Surely he had no idea that I started to like my bride more than I should. At some point I was not sure, was it love or was it my competitive side. Since I knew that Choi Youngjae wants Son Yejin as more than a friend, I felt the urge to have her, all of her, just for myself.

In these 28 years of my life, not once I became exclusive for just one girl. I didn't like being attached to one, no strings attached. I also didn't mind if my previous date was dating another person the next day.

This time was different. Those four words I thought would never be said. I don't want to share when it comes to her, Son Yejin my bride. I didn't know what was different, or at least how to name it. Attracted? Yes. Love? Maybe too soon. Lust? Don't ask that's definitely.

"Mr. Park, thank you. Does she get a prepared vow as well?"

"Yes, she wrote it by herself. This is written by me, just for reference, Sir. In case you haven't think of one. Your vows will be quoted by the media. I'll see you on the aisle, Mr. Hyun."

I stood next to the priest at the end of the aisle, waiting for the bride. Dad and Mom looked very happy, as they were sitting on the first row. VIP guests from all over the world attended the matrimony that will be followed by an estate dinner.

Dad stood up and patted my shoulder.
"Nervous, son?"

"Yeah, this is my first time, Dad."

"No need to nervous, you know what's the purpose of this wedding. You'll divorce her once I elected."

"Dad. This is just me asking...what if... I refuse to divorce her? Maybe I will love for her for real in the process?"

"How about the prenup?"

"I haven't signed it yet, Dad."

"What? Why?"

"I feel like the prenup was too unfair for her. What if she gets pregnant in the process? I mean like we're adults, Dad, maybe at some point we'll reach that level and she gets pregnant, the baby will be your grandchild. Are you going to throw them away?"

"If that's your child."

"Dad?"

"She was being assigned to be your wife to keep your good image, she was not obliged to sleep with you, let alone to bear your child. Keep your distance, no intimate intercourse. If you can't hold it get another woman. Or just use protection. She can't get pregnant. That prenup was not made for nothing."

"What's this? A few days ago Mom was mad because she refused to sleep with me and now you suggest me to sleep with another woman? Honestly, this is so weird, Dad. Do you have a different plan against Mom's?"

"You misunderstood your Mom. We want you to have a good image as a married man, have a wife with clean records and we expect her to be able to help you keep your image during my campaign. You have a long list of scandals and in the campaign time, your ex-girlfriends will likely be used by my opponent to attack me. I have calculated that. Some of them may come up and make a false statement for carrying your child, and I'm sure Miss Son knows well how to face it in the first place. You and your little hobbies aren't helping me. Once I was elected, she's done. You'll divorce her. It's simple."

"Then what about me? About her? I have a heart too, Dad."

"You like her?"