Safety Net

Hyun Bin POV

Yejin snuggled on my neck in the car on our way to Malpensa. She was sleeping, apparently got exhausted from last night's night walk. I took her around walking after dinner and had not realized that it was almost midnight when we were back in the hotel. Since the last bath bombs and scented candles session, she has gotten more comfortable around me, being more touchy, getting used with kissing and making out, more affectionate, and man, I liked this version of her very much. I didn't push her to further form of intimate intercourse and decided to wait until she makes the first move.

We were supposed to take the flight to London in the next 4 hours. I missed London, and I wanted to take her there, to tell and show her how I spent my days there during college. But Mr.Park's call made a major change to the plan.

"Mr. Hyun, I'm afraid that your holiday has to end earlier. I knew you were scheduled to be back in the next three days, but there are upcoming problems that going to arise. It's still being controlled by my team but we have to anticipate for tomorrow's hit. One of your ex-date, a former Blue House staff in the treasury department Hong Buyong, has claimed to be forced to certain intercourse to you during her working time here, and has visual proof as well."

"What? That's one of the silliest accusations I ever heard. What visual proof? Pictures? I don't even remember her."

"The worst part is, she also claimed that she is not the only victim, but there is also some female staff that forced to engage in certain intercourse."

"What certain? Sex?"

"Yep."

"What the f..."

"I know. I know. I haven't told Mrs. Hyun, but she has to be prepared as well. Aside from President Hyun, she will be the person who gets hurt the most."

"Let me pass this to her, Mr. Park. I want her to hear it from me first. Actually, I have no idea, don't even remember, a former treasury staff named Hong Buyong."

"She was an intern. We doubt her story but we were worried about the pictures."

"I never took any pictures during a date, let alone when I was engaged in private activities. Can you get a peek?"

"I will. We're still working on it. How are you there, Sir?"

"I'm good, very happy indeed. Thank you for asking, Mr. Park. Even my own parents haven't said hi to me since the estate dinner reception."

"They are just busy, Mr. Hyun. How's Mrs. Hyun, is she doing good?"

"Yes. She's doing well here. I hope you have found a substitute for her position in your office. I won't return her back to you, Mr. Park."

"Meaning?"

"I'm keeping her as wife, for good, I have decided to ignore the prenup draft, I haven't signed it yet until we depart for Italy three days ago. Forget about the prenup. Pass it to my father in case he asks."

"Understood, Mr. Hyun. I'm happy for you."

"There is something important I need to do in London before I can go back to Seoul, Mr. Park. While I still have time. I have to arrange a net."

"You're going against a president, Mr. Hyun."

"That president is my own father. It can't be that bad."

"I wish when it blows he will act as a father, not a president."

From Malpensa to Heathrow. The first day we arrive, I brought Yejin directly to my top list to do there, Kensington High Street.