Bliss

Hyun Bin POV

Between me and Yejin, I was the one who usually awake late. She was a morning person but this morning, Yejin was still sleeping peacefully beside me, sliding under the fluffy blanket. I treasured this rare view beside me and wishfully thinking that I could have this every morning. No other woman, just this wife of mine.

If anyone ever asked why I turned to be this whipped when it comes to her, I didn't know the answer too. I just knew that she's the one. I'd be forever thanked my parents for arranging this marriage. Even last night, when our relationship has stepped into the next level, I was very careful when we were making love. I only reached the area where she had given me a permit before. I didn't push her into anything, I waited for her to initiate it. I didn't want her to feel forced like she obliged to satisfy my needs. Last night was about her.

I was familiar with bed and women, but the bed and the woman I love? Last night was my first.

When Yejin finally stirred up and awoken, she smiled to me and say, "Hello, dimples."

"Hi..what's the right word? Beautiful, pretty, sexy, honey, darling, amazing, goddess..."

"Wife is fine. That's the title that only one can have from you."

"Do I deserve you?"

"Let's be honest. If not because of President Hyun's order, it never crosses my mind that I will marry the man that has become my job for the last five years. You're like England's Duke of Sussex in his younger years. Royally wild."

"I feel stupid. You've been working around me, you were there in my clumsy nights, but not once I paid attention to the girl who always helped Mr. Park. If I ever took a second glance at you, I must have left the playboy days from a long time ago. You knew a lot about me and I didn't even know your name."

"We've been this far...don't leave me."

"I won't. I hope you will stay with me no matter what might test us. I still have a lot of issues from the past that soon may arise. It can be old flings, old fights, or worse."

"I have anticipated that. I just need you to be always honest to me."

"I don't have any reason to lie, you already know everything."

"Why are even talking about this? Is there something wrong? Another rumor on you?"

"I think my parents are hiding something from me, related to Choi Youngjae. How well do you know him, baby?"

"He never talks much about his family, but I pretty much knew his antics."

"Were you lovers?"

"I....do I have to answer that?"

"Yes, please."

"Oh okay. How do you define lovers? I know he is attentive and I like friendship."

"Oh really? Just friends?" I sat up, regretting my question.

"Jealous, baby?" she sat up and started kissing my back. "That's unnecessary, but I like it."

"Let's take a shower together," she suggested.

The shower was just an excuse. We redo what we had in Como, but this time, she was all in.

Son Yejin POV

"Son Yejin, nice to finally put a face to a name," Choi Jaewook greeted me when I stepped in his office.

"Mr. Choi, thank you for squeezing me in between your busy schedule."