Sweet Nothing

Son Yejin POV

I felt my knees weakened just by his kiss only. No one but only Hyun Bin could do it to me. I would let him only to do things to me. Things that I dreamed of on my lonely nights, in my nasty thoughts.

I wanted to have him. I needed him to have me.

"What do you want, my pretty wife? Do you still want to continue our conversation?"

"Absolutely not. I don't want to talk."

I couldn't hold back my body's response as my panties grew wet with a sudden spike of arousal. My brain clouded up and all I could focus on was having him buried deep inside me. Bin didn't fail to notice his effect on me and he breathed my pheromone-saturated scent in deeply. He closed his eyes and I felt his cock twitch against my thigh. It made me feel nervous, but also intensely aroused.

It's been over two months since the last time I felt it invading me.

He closed the distance, leaning in to sniff at my hair, and his manly musk scent overwhelmed me, the scent that I was used to.

This time, I rubbed myself against his thigh, and he chuckled deeply. It made his dimples stand out and I found myself wanting to kiss them.

He let me unbuttoned his shirt, one by one and yanked it off, showing his chiseled form. He kissed my lips again feverishly, parted lips and tongue tease.

I ran my fingers down from his shoulders to his toned abs, going southern to his pants. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid my fingers running it on his hips.

"Don't you want to test the zipper, baby?" he teased me.

"Oh, yes, I think that pants should come off," I breathed, and zipped it down, then pulling down the pants along with his brief.

He stepped back a little and pulled the rest of his pants off, showing me his thick aching shaft I've been missing so much.

I wanted to suck it but went for just grasping his length in my hand, feeling the veins and the smooth, slick head. When I ran my thumb over the slit, Bin groaned loudly and massaged at my breasts, his huge hands dwarfing them in his palms. He licked and sucked a trail down my neck, moving me to sit down on the couch.

"Fuck. I don't have a condom," he seethed.

No. No. No. Don't torture me. Not now. Not like this.

"It's okay, I haven't started my cycle yet. I shouldn't be that fertile now."

"Are you sure? Because I don't think that I can manage to pull out."

"Don't pull out. I want you, I need you. Please," I was going crazy if he insist to go out for condoms or pull out when reaching up the peak.

"Oh, babe," he breathed out on my neck and knelt down in front of me.

He slid off my G string and parted my thighs. He took up a position with his head between my legs. His breath wafted over my glistening folds before he ran his tongue from my ass, past my opening and all the way up to my clit where he suckled it expertly, finger fucking me as he tormented me with mounting pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

It wasn't long before I was cumming, and I pushed him away when it became too sensitive to touch.

I sat up and so did he, but I quickly shifted us so he was sitting on the couch and I was on my knees on the floor in front of him.

"Babe..." Bin begged, and I put him out of his misery.

I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock and swirled my tongue around his head, before going back down. I lapped at his balls, making him curse, and nibbled at his inner thighs, making him beg me some more. Finally, I gave in and engulfed his cock as much as I dared, covering the rest with my fist. My head bobbed over his cock, sucking and licking and teasing, and I reveled in the taste of him, unique, and indescribable.