Face-Down Blackjack

Hyun Bin POV

Not that I wanted to bang her tonight but surely cuddling would be nice, and if there was no third wheel inside the room.

Youngjae didn't say a thing but clearly, he looked uncomfortable too. The room has its own bathroom, one queen bed for two, and one single bed. It was quite spacious actually.

We took turns to shower in the bathroom. Yejin was right. We were weary and needed a shower. When I was done showering, I opened the door and saw Yejin in her silk robe, helping Youngjae with the bandages on his chest.

I didn't like the view. But he looked like in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The bandages are wet, I need to change the dressing."

I didn't say a thing but watching my wife taking care of him. If only he doesn't love her that way, then I would be fine with that. Besides, he was my half brother too.

"Just stay here with us tonight, okay? You're still not recovering yet. I know you are a soldier but this bed is empty anyway," she told him.

"I don't want to be a third wheel. I'm not comfortable."

"Just do what she says, she is stubborn and she won't stop convince you until you say yes. I need you to recover soon, so she doesn't have to keep changing your bandage. Save the trouble for both of us," I told him.

He finally nodded and Yejin smiled in winning the argument. She got off from his bed then turned off the lamp. The only light in the room was from the moonlight through the window.

She climbed on the bed and snuggled beside me. I pulled the blanket over her then she untied her robe underneath it. I kissed her temple and she laid her head on my arm.

"Babe..are we going to make it to London?"

"I am sure we will. Are you worried, Yejin?"

"Sort of. With the reenaction of the act, President Hyun is unable to run for presidency anymore so he must be in a bad state, he must be sad, and Mr. Park wasn't around. I am worried would that give any effect on us."

"You're so thoughtful, love."

"He is my boss, anyway."

"You're not his staff anymore."

"Did he seriously think of me as a threat? Why would I leak that fact to the public anyway, what's the benefit for me?"

"He is paranoid, overthinking. But I hope that he will change his mind. He thought that you were taking Choi Jaewook's side by seeing Youngjae in your flat."

"Oh my...it makes sense now."

"What were you doing anyway? Why you didn't tell me that you were going to meet him?"

"I wanted to talk about the women who made a false confession about being forced by you. It was Choi Jaewook's evil plan. I needed to cross fact my findings that you both half brother. I didn't cheat if you are worried."

"It crossed my mind, though."

"How can I assure you? I love you, only you, Bin."

She lifted her body from my arm and leaned her face closer to kiss my lips. I caressed her back as my fingers were playing with the thin strap of her nightie. I pulled it down and eased my hand to knead her bosom.

"Baby..stop," she pulled off from the kiss and held my wrist.

"Oh fuck. I forget," I chuckled realizing that Youngjae was sleeping on the bed next to us.