Bon Voyage!

Hyun Bin POV

We were on our way heading west from Antibes to Marseille. In one hour, we should arrive in Aix en Provence then heading north to Lyon. Youngjae took his turn to drive, then after two hours, he pulled over to a rest area.

"I need a restroom," he said then got out of the car.

I got out too, stretching my legs and walked to Starbucks to buy three cups of coffee. Yejin was sleeping inside the car.

"Bonjour, Deux americano un café latte s'il Vous plaît," I ordered two Americano and one caffe latte.

"Monsieur, avez- vous une carte de fidelite? Nous proposons un programme de promotion de boissons gratuites!" The bartender asked for a visa card, offering a promotion ptogram for a free beverage.

"Bien sûr."

I pulled out my black visa card and handed it to the barista.

"Monsieur Hyun?" he read the name on the visa card.

"Désolé, c'est ma tournee," suddenly Youngjae stood beside me and handed some euro cash to the barista and took my card.

He glared at me.

"Aish.. sorry I forgot. No card. Cash only," I put both my hands in the air and winked to him.

He gave it back to me and walked back outside.

"C'est votre petit ami?" the bartender asked whether Youngjae was my boyfriend.

I glared at the bartender who looked totally gay. Did I look like a guy who has a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend?

"Non, c'est mon frère," I told him that Youngjae was my brother.

"Il est beau! Vous aussi. Dites-lui bonjour de ma part!"

Even a male bartender praise his look. How about me? Was he blind or what? I was handsome, too? Not that I want a male bartender to praise me too but, I felt like being compared to him. So this was what it felt like to have a sibling.

I pretended that I don't understand his words.
"Sorry, I don't speak French. I just google translated on how to order coffee. Merci."

"Monsieur..."

Annoyed, I quickly collected the change and left the counter.

"Monsieur Hyun!"

I quickly collected the coffee and heading out to the car. Youngjae looked annoyed, leaning on the driver door.

"Hyun Bin, let me tell you how to survive this runaway trip. First, cash only. Were you tempted on a credit card program for a free cup of coffee? Unbelievable. Second, Yejin is sleeping inside the car, and the car engine is on, but you got out of the car to buy coffee? it's totally dangerous! How if someone, we're not talking about Korean agents here but someone, anyone, who intends to rob the car sees us and just hops in, brings the car and get Son Yejin, unguarded, as a bonus along with the car?!"

I realized that I was reckless. Totally reckless.

"Sorry. Sorry. My fault. Understood. Americano?" I handed him a cup of americano.

He just glared at me.

"Come on, it's a peace offering. Are we going to stay like this, hate to each other during the journey?" I asked.

"I'm the one who paid for it so it's not a peace offering. What a reckless."

"I admit, I am, that's why you're here. This is going to take less than a day to reach London if we take the correct route."