Perfect Storm

Son Yejin POV

What did he just say? Forget? Carried away? Were you serious, Hyun Bin?

During our trip to Madrid, I avoided talking to anyone, especially my husband. I was pissed off, upset, and exhausted. Youngjae was in a happy mood talking with his new girl in the front seat while I was stuck in the back seat with Bin. I leaned on the door instead of his chest, and he didn't seem to care until my head hit the window glass several times.

"Come here," he pulled my waist closer.

"Miss Park, will you switch your seat with mine? I feel like I'm going to puke. I need the front seat," I said to Shinhye.

I saw Youngjae's eyes fixed on me from the rear mirror.

"Of course, Mrs. Hyun. Do you want to take a break from driving too, Youngjae?"

Oh dear, she wanted to sit with Youngjae on the back seat. Then Bin would move to the front, too? No, no, no.

"Maybe later, I am fine, it's been only two hours since Granada, maybe the next hour I'll take a break, what do you think, dude?" Youngjae asked Bin.

The car pulled over. Shinhye got off the car and just before I was about to get off, Bin pulled my arm and asked, "are you still mad at me?"

"I'm exhausted, and I wanna puke," I answered.

"What if we just find a motel around here so you can lay down soon? Madrid is still two hours from here," he said to me softly.

"That's a good idea, Yejin," Youngjae commented.

"No, I want to stay in a nice hotel in Madrid. Not a random motel here," honestly, I didn't sound like the usual me. I wasn't born in a rich family so I was familiar with a motel, and usually, it was totally fine to stay there.

"But we have to save the cash-"

"Really, Bin? You just won a mountain of brown chips in the casino. Why can't I get a proper bed tonight? How many nights more we have to spend on the road?" I spat.

"Because I spent it to save you, I paid your kidnapper with that money so he give you to me instead of the other party."

"Bin-" Youngjae cut him off.

He glared at Bin, then talk to me, "if you still want the front seat then come in here quick, so you'll meet your comfy bed sooner."

"Stop at any pharmacy please, I need domperidone."

We arrived in Madrid and checked in a nice hotel. I spotted Youngjae was awkward about Shinhye, not sure whether she wants to stay with us or not. They were not that close to share a room, and there was no way Youngjae would share the room with me and Bin.

"Are you planning to stay here with us?"
Youngjae asked Shinhye.

"I have a friend here, I'll call her and maybe I can crash at her place," she smiled.

"Just stay here with us," he smiled.

I was surprised at how quickly he moved. Youngjae went to the receptionist and made the reservation.

"Three rooms, please."

What a gentleman.

Of course, I had to share the room with Bin, even though I didn't want to be around him at the moment. Maybe later I will do a raincheck on Shinhye or Youngjae, whether there's a room left vacant.

Hyun Bin POV

I was a fool, but not a liar. Yejin was the first woman who stayed with me for more than a night. Once she called me a manwhore. I didn't, I just liked it casual. Our relationship was new and arranged at the beginning. I made a mistake today by letting my self being kissed by a stranger next to me over an overjoyed bet winning, which then I lost Yejin and the money for the ransom.

Married to The Jobजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें