∞Chapter 1∞

Disclaimer: Involves mild scene of self harm.
_____________________

"Get me his shirt or I'll kill myself," Hana kept the blade at her wrist to cut it anytime.

Her hair was clumsy, a dangerous vibe being released from her.

"How will I do that Hana? I don't even know who they are, how they look, where they live, in which room your 'he' stays. How the hell am I supposed to grant your obsessive wish?" I shouted on her.

I mean how can someone be so obsessed with a celebrity to ask her friend get his things to keep it as his memory?

"I don't care! Play a thief and go steal it. That's not my business. I just want it or you see the result Yeona!" She held the blade tighter. The blood started to fall down the floor from the other hand she was holding the blade with.

"Don't be insane Hana." I stood aghast seeing the blood. I have hemophobia. An irrational fear of blood. I stumbled looking at the falling blood drops.

"I-I will d-do that. I will get the shirt" I stuttered while giving up on her adamant wish.

I don't know if it is only me or it happens with others also, but I cannot refuse anyone even though I want to. I try my level best to refuse but their words and actions are like spider's web that capture me tightly, not letting go.

Maybe that's why I was always bullied during my fresh years in my college. And throughout. I couldn't even make a single friend because everyone was worried they would also be caught in this.

I ran into my apartment just above. My blood pressure began to drop and I felt like fainting. Yes it is the common effect of hemophobia.

I hurriedly opened the drawer where I always keep the medicines and took out propranolol, a beta blocker, to overcome my condition. I took a heavy breath before turning back to normal.

<Time skip>

I was standing in front of the most expensive apartment of Seoul, thanks to my so called friend. Now where the heck was I supposed to be and how would I reach their apartment?

This Hana girl, I wanted to punch her face right there. Because of her, I was standing infront of a luxurious apartment wearing a black hoodie with a pair of sneakers. And I was completely unaware whose house was I going to enter and what was I going to do next.

Anyways, I was here for her so called BTS member's shirt. For her memory and her gift. Seriously the f**king hell !!

(A/n: Don't get offended ARMY. It's just she is unaware of them.)

<Time skip>

Lot of struggles and Huff, I was finally here, in BTS apartment. Seriously?

Don't ask me how did I manage to get here.

Now another problem, how was I supposed to find his room? Oh wait, shit! How does he look like?

Holy shit, I don't even have an idea of how exactly he looks like. I opened my phone to search his photo for clearance.

But surprise surprise! My net package expired. Now I was in a grave mess.

Dumb me. Idiot me. Crazy me f**king seriously?! Who does these crazy things without even knowing person's face at least?

Gathering my courage, I started to sneak around to get to know how did he look like. There, I saw a photo frame hanging on the wall, I suppose, of them. The BTS.

Unfortunately, because of darkness, I couldn't get a clear view of their faces. Now how much light do you expect the moon to shower inside the apartment?

I moved further, I think I was moving towards....kitchen? No why would I go there to find them. I was crazy. I turned opposite direction to walk into another area. But my sneakers made a squeaky sound.

And wow, just wow! Another tea was left to be spilled.

"Who's there?" someone came, a bolt out of blue. I could hear him coming towards the kitchen.

Damn, I had no place to hide! What could I do? I was caught.

Mom, dad, I know you guys love me very much. I'm sorry I couldn't even get a job to earn you and me a living. I hope you forgive me. Remember me in your memories. And if you can....then please send some food in the jail please*pouts*....I've heard they give nasty food. Love you mom dad.

I sighed before closing my eyes because I couldn't stand the sight of being caught and put in jail.

"What happened Jungkookie?" another voice interrupted.

"Oh Rapmon Hyung!" I could sense that person smile widely.

Rapmon Hyung? Who was this guy now?!

Hey guys, so this was the start. I know not much fascinating but I'll try to improve it further.

And another thing, there might be little harsh words. Tiny tiny only.... because I think you've sensed it in this chapter that the lead isn't aware of BTS.

But no typical bad words because I myself can't stand the sight of people speaking bad about BTS and my lovely ARMY.

Don't let go of this if you liked it. I'll update it soon.