∞ Chapter - 10 ∞

Gee... I'm posting this chapter because I'm very free today.
I'm playing loud music. 'Mic Drop' and 'Summer Breeze' on my playlist and played about 9 times straight.

No cares cuz for mom dad, they know and don't stop me.

Enjoy!💜

We returned from Jin Ae's funeral. Throughout the journey Taehyung cried a pool of tears. Looking at him broken from inside made me cry too. But I held it. 

We reached home and everyone went to their respective room. Only Jin oppa stayed with me to cook food for others. We headed to the kitchen and prepared dinner.

After an hour the dinner was prepared and we called everyone. All came except him. Taehyung. He was already very disturbed so no one bothered to call him either. 

"I'll go and give the food in his room" I quietly stood up and spoke breaking the silence. Jimin was about to stop me but Suga oppa held his hand indicating him to let me go.

Actually I was scared to face him right now because he was not  emotionally stable and that day what he warned me about was still bothering me. But escaping wasn't the solution right?

Today or tomorrow I had to face him. And I was given the responsibility of taking his care. I couldn't leave Jin Ae's last wish unaccomplished. 

I knocked his door. But there was no reply. So I entered his room with the tray of food in my hand. 

He was sitting at the corner of his bed covering his face. 

"Tae...." I called him in low voice. He looked at me with teary eyes but again buried his head between his palm.

"Tae please have some food or you'll get ill" I again said. He looked at me in frustration and anger.

But before I could say anything he pushed the tray from my hand and the bowls smashed on the ground with food all over the floor. I flinched in pain as the edge of the tray cut my palm but suppressed it.

"Don't you dare call me Tae with that filthy mouth of yours! And I don't need your sympathy so just leave!!" he yelled at me. I felt a verge to cry but I understood he was not okay right now.

I did not say a word and came out of the room. As I turned closing his door I saw Jimin standing in front of me. He seemed quite shocked and worried.

" What happened? Are you okay?" he asked me. I just nodded and went in my room. 

The cut that was made was long but not deep thankfully.  I took out the first aid box I carry around and treated the wound before it would turn severe. Every time the medicine touched my hand it made me flinch in pain.

I cried a little, not because of the pain but remembering Jin Ae and my conversation of that day. I was done with bandaging the wound.

I stayed in my room until everyone went to their room to sleep. It was around 11 at night. I walked to the kitchen to grab a dustpan and the wiping cloth.

It took a little time because of my unawareness of where the things were kept. After finding it I headed to Taehyung's room. 

I peeped in before entering his room. He had fallen asleep with his socks and coat on.

I took the shattered pieces of the bowls and put it in dustpan. Afterwards I cleaned the floor. 

After throwing it in the dustbin I returned to his room with a juice and the food left for me. I know I didn't eat but he required more energy than I did.

He was sleeping in wrong posture and later it would pain his body. I took of his socks he was still wearing and put it on the bed. Then gently I held him up and took off his coat placing a pillow under his head. 

His head was laid on the headboard. "Taehyung, please have some food" I spoke in low voice. He was still asleep but managed to open his mouth and engulf the food. 

"Water....." he spoke in sleepy voice. He sounded more cute in his sleepy voice. W-what are you thinking! Dumb. I quickly took the glass and made him drink it.

After he was done eating, I slowly pulled him down covering him with the blanket and left the room.

My stomach growled since I was hungry too. There was a packet of bread in the fridge so I took it and toasted some, spread the butter and ate it.